The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Minimum1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai Sexperience

I don't know whether I should post new thread or just continue posting at Hadyai after dark or Thai girl by andrew hicks. I need your comments from thread owner and readers.

Finally, I decide to post new thread here
I gonna write many chapters about sex, money, Puying Thai and Go hok from my perception (it is very narrow because it's only come from customer view as I was, am and will be. Although I probably add some thought from girls or agents that I met, I didn't do research to make this story more interesting. However, you will get fresh and my real sexperience story).
This is original one and post directly to this website. If anyone want to use it, please get permission from me first.
Anyway pls apology my poor English, I'm not a writer and I type what the vocabulary that I can think. It’s only sharing info for fun, and more understanding to Puying. Although 95% is true stories, I changed names and leave out something that will lead many people to know me.
To make this more interesting, All you guys shoot the questions to me and I’ll answer it in the story.

Chapter 1
Time change, new things to learn:
I was entered to sex trade 6 years ago when I came back from the US and I was becoming a massage parlor customer a few weeks after arriving back.
Before going to the States, I didn't need to pay for sex because I had a girlfriend when I was studying in BKK.
It was very funny after I lost my virgin to my GF, it seemed like everything just start to click. Although, I was a bit late to lost it at 20 :P but I got hers too so not feel so bad about it. Beside my GF, I was lucky to experience one-night stand sex 2-3 times after we broke up. I haven't been to places that I have to pay for loosing my stress from organ between my legs, but I admit that I was interested to go inside massage parlor because so many nice and good looking WLs were living in the same apartment where I stayed. However, with moral to my parents and my GF, I has never been in those places till I was leaving BKK to study in the States and went back.

Getting one night stand in Thailand over ten years ago wasn't easy like nowadays because girls who live with their parents or cousins go hang out with a guy were not usual. However, currently those girls are trend to stay outside with their female friend or even her BF which unnoticed by their parents. That trend creates the new words "student sideline" which popular until now.

Many girls have their BF such a young age, and sure we all know about man habits, we are never enough. Once those girls lost their virginity, they feel nothing to loose anymore so that free lance has been increasing since those broken heart girls are trading their sex with money instead of love. However, please be informed that not all the girls would do it. I don't know how many percentage of girls start doing it but I surely know that this is the highest reason for FL to enter the sex trade not because of poor anymore.

Where we can find student sidelines to get one nightstand or pay for trade? And how to tell it is the real deal?
Some of them may be working in MP but from words and stories that I got from inside girls who are really student. It is only 2-3% that is real. Mostly are fake because they just want to increase their class, higher fee and their good excused to ask us to help them to pay their tuition You can meet them at pubs, Disco or some specific areas in BKK such as Siam Hotel or Suan Lum (Lumpini Park). For foreigners, I suggest you to stay away from those places because a lot of cheated, robbery, or even blackmail.
70% of those student sidelines are have their own networks by contacting friends who are working in this line then those girls will upgrade themselves to be agents once they have more and more connection in hands and their connection link around Thailand. You may get student SLs from anywhere from north to south in HDY or any provinces. Those girls will travel around to other provinces during long holidays or semester breaks. They may do it also during semester but they are very cautious because if they have been caught, they will be expelled from school or university.

I know the girl who used to be student and now she act like an agent. I was her customer b4 and now become her gigs (gig = Thai slang means extremely closed friend that you can sleep with her but no relationship or commitment). It sounds like GF but I think it close to amour because both sides can have more than one gig and BF or GF.
However, one bad thing that happen to me that she never introduce me to screw other girls who she has connection. It sounds funny and unbelievable. Why she did that? Not because she afraid to loose me to other girls or I'm so handsome or having a good technique on bed and she don't want anyone has it but her.

The True is: " Puying Khow Jai Yark Mark Mark " (Thai words) means it is very hard to understand what in women mind.
Anyway, I got the reason that she's giving to me (true or not I don't know), she said that she felt very hurt to introduce me who she Chorb (like) to other women. So, what's wrong with that? She allows me to screw WL from other agents!! Why not hers?
B4 going further , "Like you different from love you", I have to make sure you are understand this two words. Like = Chorb (in Thai) to be friend of (in Eng). Love = Rak (in Thai) to care for(in Eng).
She is still OK when I talked or sleep with other chicks but if she changed the word to Rak (love), you can't even talk about other women to her especially when you talk about sleeping with other girls. She will be mad and angry and be aware when you are sleeping; your king cobra is in caution. If you want to keep your king cobra safe, I suggest not to talked about other chicks: P
FYI: Use word "Rak" very careful to some girls. When they're thinking more serious relationship, you are in deep shit.

"Sideline (SL) Freelance (FL) and Working Lady (WL)"
I don’t know that everyone understand it in the same way, I can't give good definition for it, but I'll try. In brief, these words mean WLs who are not working on sex business as their full time job. For example, Student sideline = study but sex trading sometimes. Office sideline = have full time office job but do sex when money not enough. Model sideline = B movie stars or girls who on nude magazines want to get rich man to take care or get money for spending spree.
Do it different from FL? Sure yes.
FL has their full time job that you know best but SL don't. FL is also different from WL in fish bowls (woman who sit behind the glass and you pick her in MP) or farms (what you're called in this board) that she is free to work when and wherever she wants. Unlike, WLs may have their agent who paid money to their family or they borrowed that money from agents. They need to do the job to clear debts. Every time she going out with guests for whatever you want to called Girlfriend-like, Thirak, or just go straight to bed. Many of them get only 30% or less, all the rest going to agents, shop, middleman, guest reception and housewife in MP. They have to manage 30% for dresses, make up and hair. WLs who debt free can decide to do FLs or WLs without agents. Many WLs feel difficult to get job if they have to work alone since they are not fresh anymore.
Chapter one to be continued, I just want to check rating first b4 typing more about it.
Coming up next: - New Life
- Money money money is all you need?
- Be generous
Chapter Two will be about HDY purely.

I didn't do the words proof so if you don't understand which sentences or words I'll correct it later.
Minimum1000
(so far has been over 280)
Old 23-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai Sexperience

[QUOTE=Minimum1000]I don't know whether I should post new thread or just continue posting at Hadyai after dark or Thai girl by andrew hicks. I need your comments from thread owner and readers.

Well Done Bro! Look forward to your next episode.

Cheers!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 23-04-2006, 06:32 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

*clap Clap Clap@@*

Handsomely piece of masterwork!
Old 24-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

Chapter 1.2

New Life

Are those WLs really getting the new life after paying debt or after they quit this job?
If you read fictions, you will get two kinds of stories. One, WL goes back home and happy with money they get from Kon Jai Dee (Kindly person) and start they new job and life. Another, WL infected venereal diseases (VD) and sadly die alone. Although the fictions may twist story to make it more lively by including murder, drug or human trade, you still know what they gonna end up because it is sinful job.
I really don't want to know about WL life after I sleep with her since I don't care about their life much. Many guys do the same, but many don't. So, I am a mean guy!!!! You will know why I am so mean on this if you still keep reading my story.

Money money money is all you need

Have you ever realised that how much you pay for sex or getting chance to have sex? Sex and money are damn good couple.
I spent over THB 800,000 in past 6 years for that. Some of you may think that this amount of money, you can bonk girls for the rest of your life. Huh huh, believe me many people spend money more than me and probably you did too but you never realise that.
If you don't know how much you already spent, just ignore it because I don't want to make you feel bad when you compare your spending for screwing 50 girls to one dimond ring for sleeping with only one girl (ur wife) hahaha
What inside my spending?
Actually, about 30% or one third pay direct to girls service not including tip. I'm not including tip because I put it into next category since I used to be Kon Jai Dee (Kindly preson).
I spent over 30% to help many girls for renew their life or have a better living but so far no one getting the new life yet.
Another one third was spent for agent fee, meals, and other expenses that you will know later on if I still write next chapters. .

Be generous

This story is about a girl who I spent those money for renew their life and I call this money as a tip.
Mew is a lovely SL girl who is white, pretty face, great body and cup C35. :P " " I met her around end of year 2002 via agent in HDY. She was 20-22 years old and very attractive. She went to my room for the the first horizontal date. : P When we were making love, I kiss her eyelid and said I like her at first sight (Phom Chorb Khun: Phom = I,Chorb = like, Khun = you). She smiled but didn't say anything. When we had finished great sex, I asked her whether I can have her phone number or not. She replied me that she would give her number when I gave mine to her. No objection, I gave my phone number right away. It took me for a while to call her because I was very busy. I thought It was too long that I didn't call her and if I called, I afraid that she may not remember me. However, I decided to call her but no one picked up and it went to voice mail box. One week later, She called me and asked that I said I like her but never called her. I said I already called her one week ago but she didn't picked up the phone and I afraided that she gave me wrong number because she didn't want me to call her. I asked her to see my number in missed calls records. She said she can't see the record because she went to travel oversea and left her handphone at her apartment because her phone wasn't have international roaming.
So I said we should be even because she didn't pick up my call too, but she said not even because she was expecting my call for a month, why I called her so late and took me 3 weeks to call her and acidently on the day she left HDY.
She again asked me that I didn't really mean that I like her and I asking her phone number as I usual ask from any women. To calm thing down, I said I'll meet her to show that I really mean what I said.
It took me almost one week to meet her on Saturday night. She went to my room and chit chat, clearing what in mind and finished with what we love. Since that night, she never asked me for money when she met me but I was the one to offer her but not everytime because I didn't want her to feel bad. I bought her gifts or go shopping with her.
She stayed overnight with me when I was in HDY (usually Saturday night) but she often met me after midnight. She said she went out with her friends, and I understand because I want to show her my generous that she can do or go whatever she want.
I known from her after we met every week for one month that she was saleperson but she did this job to help her sister. She was getting money from her BF and on the day I called her she was going to Malaysia with her BF. Her BF came to HDY because she quarrel with her BF on phone and she didn't pick up his call for a week. She admitted me that she was angry at me that I didn't called her since she wanted to say she like me too so that she picked a quarrel with her BF instead of me..
FYI: Puying Khow Jai Yark, she can be angry or mad if you did following.
1: You know her too well: She feel like you are finding her faults.
2: You don't know when she want you to know: You are moron and don't interest what she is doing
3: You are not on her side: Even she is wrong, you have to say she is right.
4: You praise other girls: My technique if you make this mistake use this sentence "Taeh Khun Narak Kwa" = but you are prettier or "Taeh Khun Suay Thee Sud" = but you are the most beautiful
Just for samples, I will give FYI when you really can use it in Thailand.
Old 25-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Buchikong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Minimum, great thread and you bet I will be following this closely. While I have always being cheonging farm girls in Hatyai, Golok and Betong. It is good to lean about SLs and FLs from you. The farm girls are too commercial and cooky and at times so sian that I wiil sent them back after two bonks. I would like to try these SL/FL girls for girl friend feeling but I don't speak Thai. I am also soft hearted (read my posting about my PRC girl) and afraid that I will kena kongtau, lose myself, get stupid and screw up my happy family leh

After reading Bro TV's hatyai after dark, i think I will try Kiss Lounge in my coming trip to Hatyai in May. Keep it up, Bro.
Old 30-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

Chapter 2

Small town, Small World.

I have funny reason that I start getting SLs or FLs instead of getting WLs from farms or going to MPs.
After I went back from the States, I worked in HDY where is near my hometown. I still had chances to travel to BKK on and off, and every time I went there I always go for bathing : P .
I have gone to many MPs in BKK, and my favorite 6 years ago were Mirage and Nataree because near hotel where company booked for me. I loved to go to MPs because standard price and no need to negotiation and not feeling fooled by WLs' service skills moreover they’re plenty of choices and prices. However, In HDY, Limited choices and I knew too many people here. I went to Pink Lady for 3-4 times, but I stopped going there when I met my father's friend and my uncle there. Luckily, they didn't see me .
Although, I knew that a lot of places in HDY are offering WLs, I preferred to keep my horny in secret.

How do I know those gals in HDY?

I accidentally knew my first SLs and FLs agent when I parked my car at Sakura Grand hotel. I saw her and 2 young pretty gals, and all of them were looking at me while I started my car. I still looked at a gal who seems very young age and she hides her interest by talking with the short lady who became my agent later although she looked at me again and again. I drove pass them when they are waiting for someone or taxi in front of parking entrance. I decided to drive round the block (who's already been in HDY know that many one way roads in town) to see whether they are still not moving.
I saw them at the same place, so I parked my car and asked the prettiest gal to offer them a ride. She seemed to be perplexed and didn't know what to do.
No reply, she went back to short lady and had some talk. She brought me phone number of short lady whose name is Toon, and told me that they won't have time today but called her tomorrow.
I didn't call her on the next day because all gals who went out late on Saturday night won't be fresh for Sunday. Pubs and Discos in HDY can still open after 2-3 o'clock 5-6 years ago. My trick was called her one week later and ask whether she could remember me. She was very cautious when she received my call because she worried that I’m the undercover police from BKK. :P (I think I never act like those gangsters).
She asked me out to Manhattan (Many people who visited HDY 5 years ago would notice this place.)
I hated disco because too noisy and lot of doing drug. Anyway, if you want the young tigress but you fear to go to the tiger cave, how you can get young tigress!!!
I went there with her and other 3 gals. The pretty gal, her name is Dao (means star) who I met last week also joined the trip.

Interview with the Vampire

While I went inside with all those gals, Disco’s DJ was opening Techno Dance music and raise volume louder. Phi Toon (sister Toon) brought me to the table near the stage and started order beers.
She asked me “how many times I have been in this place?”
I sincerely replied “this is my first time here”. Another young gal who came with us look at me and said “Nhu* ( I ) also came here for the first time”. I said “Really, so I have a friend now”.
She laugh and said “My first time here with you” and other gals start laughing.
I asked Toon that you & gals have been here often. She told me depending on her friends (she meant all the gals who came with me are her friends. Although those gal were looking less than 22 years, and she never looked less than 30 years old) because they were from BKK and visited HDY for 1-2 weeks.
I called Phi Toon and asked her like I was a star in movie Dump and Dumper that they really come to HDY for travel. She said they do because they have a lot of friends and can go out at night every night.
“So, you mean you’ve been here every night” I still asking like I was innocent guy. She laughing “No, I don’t have that much money to go out every night”. I joked “If you could find guys like me every night, you wouldn’t have paid anything when you were here, and you can be here every night.” The pretty gal (my target gal) was laughing cutely and said “She already got the guy who brings her out for dinner tomorrow“. Another tall gal, who I didn’t get much interested in her, said “Not you, but us” I smiled and whisper to Phi Toon “If they could make me happy tonight, I sure take them for the dinner huh huh huh”
She smiled and before she was going to ask me something, her hand phone had rung, she picked up and passed it to Dao. Dao went outside to talk to the phone. She went back in few minutes later, and asked Phi Toon that she wouldn’t be around and called her later. I saw Phi Toon look a bit serious and told Dao not taking too much drink
I asked Phi Toon “Where’s Dao going”.
She replied “She went to her boyfriend’s room”
I knew what she means (she’s going to customer who later I know that he lived in the same condo where I lived. Phi Toon told me that he loved to bring women especially young gals to do drugs in his room)
OK, now my target’s gone, so I should get more information about how to get FLs.
Phi Toon seemed to be drunk and talked a lot but nothing useful. I asked her to look at the model typed lady who sat at 2 tables away. I said “How can I know whether this lady are working or enjoying with her friends.”

Tips for Newbie

She told me many things but I will summary the useful tips.
1 Those gals are in pubs or Disco. In Hdy, such as Paragon or Kiss Channel.
In BKK, such as Soi 4 Ratchada or RCA. Ask waiter when you see all gals seated table.
2 Try to get their phone numbers by asking waiter to do the job for you. Normally gal who act like agent always give her number or if they are interested in you, they will love to give you phone number.
3 Called her immediately, but not go to sit with them. Why? You want to pay for her table. No, you are not. Give a chance for those morons to pay for it.
You may excuse that you are expecting to go with your friends, and if you could find the way to escape, you will because of her. Look if her table had checked, call her again and offer to ride her and her friends’ home.
If you get number the gal who ask you like she’s an agent. You only ask her for the one you r interested. She will tell u who do the job or who don't.
4 First time always costly, and you may not satisfy with those gals because many of them don't do what WLs do for you like BJ or allow you to lick her nip... From my sexperience, only 3 out of 10 FLs and SLs made me highly satisfy and you want to call them again while the same number (3/10) made me feel like saying no more or throwing my pocket to the river and won’t be able to see it again.
For the rest, I feel like what you pay is what you get.
5 Keep trying don't be stuck to one gal, be friendly and act like a man who are generous and not too sticky. I know money is hard found, well spend and make it useful for life is ideal. However, chicks love guy who know how to spend their money.
6 If you are good enough, she will ask her friends to call you. No need to look around for gals anymore.
I just heard from 2 FLs’ conversation about recommending her customer to her friend. She described all the good things for this customer such as polite, clean, white skin, good tips and the last one I laugh loudly when she said. “He’s fast”.
Sometimes, what you are feeling bad is your advantage.
I joked “you always gossip customers like this, and what about me” “So, you don’t like me because I spend too much time with you, Right?” They hit back by saying that they are OK that we spend such a quality time and I qualify for the first 3 choices, but better to tips them more and I will be on top of her favorite list :P.

* Nhu (Thai word) means mouse or rat. She’s not dirty but mouse represent small animal which means younger, smaller or lower than the one she talk to. Only use with women or small children, but not everyone use it in common.
Old 30-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Samster

QUOTE=Buchikong] It is good to lean about SLs and FLs from you. The farm girls are too commercial and cooky and at times so sian that I wiil sent them back after two bonks. I would like to try these SL/FL girls for girl friend feeling but I don't speak Thai. I am also soft hearted (read my posting about my PRC girl) and afraid that I will kena kongtau, lose myself, get stupid and screw up my happy family leh

After reading Bro TV's hatyai after dark, i think I will try Kiss Lounge in my coming trip to Hatyai in May. Keep it up, Bro.[/QUOTE]

Hey Bros Buchikong
First thing you have to be thinking in mind when you go cheonging is you go to satisfy your sexual pleasure not looking for love.
Be generous doesn't mean be sincere.
You do treat WLs or FL or SL as human being like you but not GF because they have heart and soul too.
However, you can't control your emotion at all time so that please try to make one night stand feeling when you get the gals. If you are thinking about relationship, you may ruin your happy family.
Again! It's seem harshed but you are no need to feel sinfully if you can't help those gals because you have been doing wrong since you start getting sex with other women who's not your wife.

I know it's a bit difficult since it take me many stupid days and months for me to think about it.

I'll be in HDY around 19-21 next month too.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pyeo6600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Minimum,

Very interesting & nice to read Sexperience of yours , It reminds me of similar sexperience of my friend BUT please proceed to Chapter 3 soonest possible
Old 04-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any brother advice where to find quicky in Bangkok like the one in Ocean Hotel at Johor Bahru. Thanks
Old 04-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimum1000
The True is: " Puying Khow Jai Yark Mark Mark "
I think your thai grammar is wrong.

TheUnforgiven
Old 04-05-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven
I think your thai grammar is wrong.

TheUnforgiven
Yes, you are right.
The meaning of the sentence if stand alone
Puying Khow Jai Yark Mark Mark = Girl is hardly understanding.
To get the exact meaning have to use Khow Jai Puying Yark Mark Mark
However, You know that Thai Langauge is no passive and active, so I always speak short sentence such as "Tom Yum (Kin) Ar-rhoy Dee" it means I ate delicious Tom-yum or delicious Tom-yum. No one thinking about Tomyum feel delicious.
It's kind of expression not sentence.

Thank folk, if you find any other mistakes or lead to misunderstading, pls help.
Happy to see someone read and comments, very appreciated.

Minimum1000
Old 05-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes, you are right. The meaning of the sentence if stand alone. Puying Khow Jai Yark Mark Mark = Girl is hardly understanding.
To get the exact meaning have to use Khow Jai Puying Yark Mark Mark
You have already admitted to the grammatical error.

Quote:
However, You know that Thai Langauge is no passive and active, so I always speak short sentence such as "Tom Yum (Kin) Ar-rhoy Dee" it means I ate delicious Tom-yum or delicious Tom-yum. No one thinking about Tomyum feel delicious. It's kind of expression not sentence.
To say ต้มยำอร่อยดี (Dtom Yam Aroi Dii) means "The tom yam is delicious" or "Delicious Tom Yam". Therefore, I do not understand your statement about you eating Tom Yam or Tom Yam having "delicious feelings".

Quote:
Thank folk, if you find any other mistakes or lead to misunderstading, pls help.
Happy to see someone read and comments, very appreciated.
You are welcome, I will be very glad to vet through your posts and enrich your Thai learning experience. However, I think your English needs some help too.

อาจารย์ (aajarn) to be,
TheUnforgiven
Old 05-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I will be very glad to vet through your posts and enrich your Thai learning experience. However, I think your English needs some help too.
Thank again
I will try to improve my English too. Aajarn TheUnforgiven

Minimum1000
Old 06-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank again
I will try to improve my English too. Aajarn TheUnforgiven

Minimum1000
I wouldn't dare to take the title aajarn. Just a joke, no hard feelings eh? On a side note, thank you for posting another perspective to the Thailand sex industry. It is rather informative.

Regards,
TheUnforgiven
Old 06-05-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven
I wouldn't dare to take the title aajarn. Just a joke, no hard feelings eh? On a side note, thank you for posting another perspective to the Thailand sex industry. It is rather informative.

Regards,
TheUnforgiven
Hard feeling!! Not at all, Aajarn TheUnforgiven
I write it for fun and hope someone can enjoy it or if our folks were falling in the same situation and don't know what to do, I hope my little information can help them make right decisions.

Minimum1000
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread