The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-05-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Link not working Liao lar.
Yup I know can't rmb her face liao also lol
Old 03-05-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
I am happy to pay $120 to a syt with gfe. I feel shiok and happy haha
I too do enjoy the company of young girls, whether it's a SYT or SYL (Sweet Young Lady,  because real SYTs very hard to come by here). But yes, these girls MUST have very high gfe, and auto strip down to sexy underwear - than worth it. Those shorts-wearing, cannot this cannot that bullshit I avoid.

However, I do like to mix up the sweet and the downright nasty for more complete sexual satisfaction.

So my sexual fixes roughly goes something like this. Out of every 5 encounters, there'll be :-
- 1 fun, happy, very high gfe SYT/SYL ML.
- 2 heavy flavoured MLs for intimate, steamy, intense sessions.
- 2 all out, aerobics, hot, sweaty, no-holds-bar, work out till exhaustion fxxks!!! :P

Mixing it up really makes one enjoy a fuller spectrum of what girls/ladies/women are, and have to offer. I'm lucky to have found some options

Tid Bits: Another awesome, lip smacking Chicken Nasi Briyani meal at Zamas River Valley (the fresh cucumber achar is the perfect foil to the richness). My absolute second go-to briyani places, only after the famed Koothurar at Golden Mile.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing an overdue MR on ke_ying
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/

Finally got to visit her in her new place last week which is just across the road from her old place. A 1-bedroom apartment where the only bathroom is located in the living/dinning area and not attached to the bedroom. So have to walk in and out abit What is attractive is the full wall mirror at the dinning area as well as the kinky metal frame bed (you know those type where the headboard and tailboard are in grills.) Anyway, greeted me in her oversize t-shirt and sexy panty (not the ah ma type hor). Started with some small talk at the dinning area as she poured me a drink (that was when i discover the full wall mirror). The session was very spontaneous. It started with a simple massage (good strength) and small talks about her learning journey (seems like the bros here have been training her.. haha). As she sounded keen to show me her new skill sets so stopped the massage and started the sensual. She started her cat bath and later i turnaround and pin her down instead. (Remember the grills. Quite useful.. haha). Anyway will not go into too much details here, but expect lots of hugs and kisses and saliva everywhere. No commercial feel, had a great connection, just like a young girl learning to become a woman. Treat her well and respect her boundaries. Give her some time to get familiar with the trade and comfortable to up her skill sets. I'm sure she will blossom very well.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I too do enjoy the company of young girls, whether it's a SYT or SYL (Sweet Young Lady,  because real SYTs very hard to come by here). But yes, these girls MUST have very high gfe, and auto strip down to sexy underwear - than worth it. Those shorts-wearing, cannot this cannot that bullshit I avoid.

However, I do like to mix up the sweet and the downright nasty for more complete sexual satisfaction.

So my sexual fixes roughly goes something like this. Out of every 5 encounters, there'll be :-
- 2 all out, aerobics, hot, sweaty, no-holds-bar, work out till exhaustion fxxks!!! :P

Mixing it up really makes one enjoy a fuller spectrum of what girls/ladies/women are, and have to offer. I'm lucky to have found some options

Tid Bits: Another awesome, lip smacking Chicken Nasi Briyani meal at Zamas River Valley (the fresh cucumber achar is the perfect foil to the richness). My absolute second go-to briyani places, only after the famed Koothurar at Golden Mile.
Thumbs up for Zamas River Valley, Selamat Hari Raya
Old 03-05-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone know if Shi Shi is only accepting regulars now? texted and no reply :/
Old 03-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Power bro up U points … for me I just wanna a chio syt with strong gfe feelings that let me zhut and give me lots of hugs … glad I already found one and I am sticking to her kekekek
Old 03-05-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Power bro up U points … for me I just wanna a chio syt with strong gfe feelings that let me zhut and give me lots of hugs … glad I already found one and I am sticking to her kekekek
Up you back bro.
Old 03-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted msg for wrong thread
Old 03-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando MALAYSIA Massage Palour!

Jin shoik! Only 250 Rm! 60mins + unlimited buffet!

Choose your OWN SYT.

Can free flow buffet + jacuzzi.

Near Taman Sentosa

Super worth it.

No regret if you go.

After compare the sg lonely guy. Too expensive and low service.

Support Malaysia boleh!
Old 03-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

Choose your OWN SYT.

Near Taman Sentosa

Super worth it.

No regret if you go.

Support Malaysia boleh!
Mind to share which MP has such services in Malaysia?
Old 03-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

finally got down to compiling my MILF hunts

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jo-jo-massage/
reached there and realised its a shop. walked away. should have known better given my research on her.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/yang-zi-massage/
havent been to this area in a long time.
her face is ok and wearing a sexy loose nightgown. regreted asking her to take it off. cos her tummy literally 2 layers. good effort in hjing me but after the tummy it was a lost cause.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/star-massage/
this is an RTM. area G. i really like her looks and figure and her massage is good. however she is quite vanilla and hj also not very pro. she also like to book back to back.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-coco/
location is those old shop house upper unit. while its not a shop its location is super not ideal. no massage but the teasing was good. however her attitude turned 180 when i rejected her fj. just wanted to get me off.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ying-ying-massage/
one of my regulars. good teasing. do note she looks quite old

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ella-massage/\
another regular of mine. decent massage and good teasing. look quite old too.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jasmine-massage/
went twice for this. i dig her looks but while another bro said she offer upgrade packages she always reject me

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/rainbow-massage/
this one actually decent massage and tease. but her face looks weird. like a surgery gone wrong.
Old 03-05-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=4805
any idea how is her service? is slim n look good?
Old 03-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST96 View Post
anyone know if Shi Shi is only accepting regulars now? texted and no reply :/
Same . I guess we should just move on .
Old 03-05-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Parhy is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Location: 3/10 (hard to find parking. Need walk abt 7-8mins from nearest carpark)
Looks: 3.5/10 ( i give 0.5 sympathy pts, 100% differ from her ads ;()
Body: 2/10 (Her tummy n arms bigger than mine)
Nuru: 3/10 (10 min)
Massage: 1/10 (After nuru, one handed massage, other hand texting)
Bbbj: NA ( Didn’t try since need to top-up. And I just wanna end the session asap)
HJ: 4/10 (SOP mechanical type)

In and out of the place within 30min.

RTM: Won’t return even she pays me $160
Old 03-05-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

Choose your OWN SYT.

Near Taman Sentosa

Super worth it.

No regret if you go.

Support Malaysia boleh!
What's the menu there like now? Tom yum? Popiah? Mee Rebus? Or Mala noodles?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1