The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 30-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiparus View Post
Boss, thks for lifting my inablility to post n to PM. Assuming we take up this offer, what happens after we decided not to renew the membership? Will the 200pts privilage be taken back?
[Wrong info removed.]
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
whoami_1969 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Once I get a sufficient numbers of a core group of premium users, I will be able to work something out. It is early days yet.
Boss,
Just sign up for Premium member, may i know your premium web address?

Last edited by whoami_1969; 06-01-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
3072 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi just a few questions

Is there anyway to just make payment once?

i mean like today 30 dec i buy the membership last til 30jan aft 30jan i do not wan my credit card to auto bill any idea how?

hope u get what i mean
Old 30-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3072 View Post
Hi just a few questions

Is there anyway to just make payment once?

i mean like today 30 dec i buy the membership last til 30jan aft 30jan i do not wan my credit card to auto bill any idea how?

hope u get what i mean
Just cancel before the rebilling date.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 30-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Boss, thks for lifting my inablility to post n to PM. Assuming we take up this offer, what happens after we decided not to renew the membership? Will the 200pts privilage be taken back?
Sorry I made a mistake here. If you stop your subscription, your 200 points are removed. I just checked the script.

Once again my apologies for the wrong information.

Old 30-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 12
Tiparus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiparus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry I made a mistake here. If you stop your subscription, your 200 points are removed. I just checked the script.

Once again my apologies for the wrong information.
Noted with thanks...
Old 30-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoami_1969 View Post
Boss,
Just sign up for Premium member, may i know your premium web address?
I will create a premium section in this forum once I have worked out the details with the advertisers.

Old 30-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneLuvYou View Post
Wa boss, now then you say this. I am very sure many who signed up will feel very cheated based on your initial comment now.
They can contact me and I'll give them their money back.

Old 30-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
whoami_1969 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I will create a premium section in this forum once I have worked out the details with the advertisers.
So currently what you have for us??
Old 30-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoami_1969 View Post
So currently what you have for us??
Why don't you read the first post of this thread.

Old 30-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneLuvYou View Post
Add on: Boss, why not just revoke their VIP privileges but let those people keep their points. Win win ma
Because this is not a points purchasing system. It is premier account with additional privileges.

Old 30-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Hi all

See the power of premium forum membership. 1 post only got 69 points.

Quote:
I kena before. But from Starhub.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll fine tune the privileges as we go along. I have to be careful not to open up a can of worms because once I add something, people get very upset if it is removed later.

How big an image do you want for your avatar? Monster signatures can be a pain for others so we need to strike a balance.
Thx boss for ur comments and views

For avatar, its restricted to
65 by 65 pixels or 11.4 KB (whichever is smaller).
- suggest to increase to 100 by 100 or 20 KB

For signature, its restricted to
200 by 50 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).
- suggest to increase to 280 by 100 or 15 KB

its just my suggestion to attract more samsters to sign up for this premium membership and to put more value on their samster accounts..
Old 31-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Hi Mr Sammyboy

Thanks for introducing this Premium Membership. Sounds good. If a member has gone into moderation and he has minus one thousand points, ie -1000, will the member now get 1200 points after signing up, since you are also giving the member another 200 points? Or the member now starts with 200 points only? I am interested in this Premium Membership for some personal reasons and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.
the systems only add positive 200 points. and if you have -1000, add 200 to it and you are left with -800 points. simple maths

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 31-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have decided that with the introduction of premium membership, I'll offer an amnesty to all those that were placed into deep moderation by automated scripts for whatever reason.

If you have a valuable old account which ended up in the deep red zone and you want to resurrect it by purchasing a premium membership, PM me and I'll restore the account to 20 points. The premium account subscription will then add 200 points so you'll have a total of 220 rep points.

If the account is many years old, your reputation power will be high based on your seniority.

Remember though that you're not buying a ticket to misbehave so don't revert to your old ways or I'll have no choice to cancel the subscription.
if one have decided to stop the subscription somehow along the road, will the so-called old account stay at 20 pts or back to their own negative pts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1