The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Roger!!!

I will ask Van Basten n Lukin to go along...

Anyway, hope to see u again in sz... we shall cheong together again!

Just4fun
wah got suzhou thread how come i never see! bro PTR also come visit liao.... me is a bit late here!

got sleazy ktvs around here or not? where they strip off after u get them drunk?
Old 28-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclezerofire
Hi brother warmnites,
this is my first time there, so no idea where there are cheap hotels But you are most welcome to join us

if there is any "Lao Jiao" there, it would be betterto be our Guide.
since you are there in china for sometime, will you know how to take care of us....
i have also no idea if GZ is 1 hour from Suzhou.but i can confirm 1 hour from Shenzhen. anyway, when are u leaving GZ?
firstly suzhou is in paradise so it cant be 1 hr from GZ

上有天堂, 下有苏杭.

but really lah... when did Suzhou become so near to GZ????
Old 29-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
firstly suzhou is in paradise so it cant be 1 hr from GZ

上有天堂, 下有苏杭.

but really lah... when did Suzhou become so near to GZ????
Ppl used to say that suzhou are famous for the scenery and the pretty babes, but i think the statement no longer valid liao leh...cos i din see any real beau ard here...

Oopps...I mean excluding the sexy babe @ starbucks that arouse ur desires...hehe

Just4fun
Old 30-03-2005, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ppl used to say that suzhou are famous for the scenery and the pretty babes, but i think the statement no longer valid liao leh...cos i din see any real beau ard here...

Oopps...I mean excluding the sexy babe @ starbucks that arouse ur desires...hehe

Just4fun
Bro just4fun, u r my IDOL! u deserve full honours. Guard of Honour+16 gun salute+National Anthem....

starbucks is a good hunting ground!
Old 30-03-2005, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
So far spot a handful of Mei Ni in public places, perhaps more can be found inside KTV lounge - I really dun know. But I have seen them quarrel, like sing San Ge (mountian songs) with many sign languages lah..................never expect that and seldom see it happens in S'pore.
got pretty girls in suzhou meh? rare.... maybe more of those who look like they just come out of the mountians.

but maybe i ll hit on Suzhou Beauty soon!
Old 30-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
got pretty girls in suzhou meh? rare.... maybe more of those who look like they just come out of the mountians.

Seem that the men there are 'henpacked' la. Last time I stay at Chang Men Hotel, this hotel look like Army barrack converted, the restaurant is at the other building (seems to be formerly cook house converted). Anyway just passing by during my long vacation in Jiangsu region.

But in HangZhou, I did meet many 'beauties', all inside the "Song Dynasty"...
HangZhou had many Saloon Shops, occasionally can spot some gem there.
Old 30-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:

You are so mean to those babes @ suzhou...they deserve a chance also wat...

anyway...we shall proceed on with the starbucks gal first...hehe... we shall prey them and rip their starbuck uniform apart...

Van basten.... it is my dream to make this suzhou thread as hot as the shanghai thread.... CAN WE DO IT???

Just4fun
Old 30-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seem that the men there are 'henpacked' la. Last time I stay at Chang Men Hotel, this hotel look like Army barrack converted, the restaurant is at the other building (seems to be formerly cook house converted). Anyway just passing by during my long vacation in Jiangsu region.

But in HangZhou, I did meet many 'beauties', all inside the "Song Dynasty"...
HangZhou had many Saloon Shops, occasionally can spot some gem there.
Bro...

I think shanghainese males are more "henpacked" as compared to the suzhou guys...

I once saw a man slapping and scolding his gf at the railway station... he look quite young to me... but i think he is a disgrace to all male creatures on world....

In suzhou, u can also spot some gems @ shopping centres, coffee hse and etc... Of course this is not commercial sex...but for the longer term relationship....

Just4fun
Old 30-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro...

I think shanghainese males are more "henpacked" as compared to the suzhou guys...

I once saw a man slapping and scolding his gf at the railway station... he look quite young to me... but i think he is a disgrace to all male creatures on world....

In suzhou, u can also spot some gems @ shopping centres, coffee hse and etc... Of course this is not commercial sex...but for the longer term relationship....

Just4fun
Shanghai gals are quite rowdy perhaps the male there just want to avoid unnecessary nagging. On few occasssion while waiting for taxi near Shanghai 's Nanking Street, most of the time when comes my turn for the taxi there always a inconsiderate lady rushing to squeeze into the taxi and the driver just dun border and drove off.

At Hangzhou I got a scolding from an office executive for address her "Xiao Jie" (Ms). There Xiao Jie means PRO, all ladies there prefers to address her as xxx "Ko Niang".

I once spot 2 suzhou gals quarelling at Tong San Lin, both shouting like singing "san ke" (folk songs).
Old 30-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shanghai gals are quite rowdy perhaps the male there just want to avoid unnecessary nagging. On few occasssion while waiting for taxi near Shanghai 's Nanking Street, most of the time when comes my turn for the taxi there always a inconsiderate lady rushing to squeeze into the taxi and the driver just dun border and drove off.

At Hangzhou I got a scolding from an office executive for address her "Xiao Jie" (Ms). There Xiao Jie means PRO, all ladies there prefers to address her as xxx "Ko Niang".

I once spot 2 suzhou gals quarelling at Tong San Lin, both shouting like singing "san ke" (folk songs).
Actually, i quite enjoy suzhou gals quarelling.... i find them veri cute.... esp their high pitch voice....

my advise to all bros....better dun call any1 "xiao jie"... it is an insult to them...u die die wan to call them "xiao jie"...u better add their surname infront... or call them by their job desciption.... like "fu wu yuan" etc.... But i perfer to call them "mei nu" (beautiful gal).... they are veri happy....

Just4fun
Old 30-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro just4fun, u r my IDOL! u deserve full honours. Guard of Honour+16 gun salute+National Anthem....

starbucks is a good hunting ground!

Hey hey,

What he do? Never keep me inform?. Let me guess. bro just4fun you trying to xian the waitress that we saw the other time?

When we heading there? I wouldn't be here long this time. Heading back next weekend leh.
Old 30-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Hey hey,

What he do? Never keep me inform?. Let me guess. bro just4fun you trying to xian the waitress that we saw the other time?

When we heading there? I wouldn't be here long this time. Heading back next weekend leh.
we are already xianing the waittress liao...and they know us liao...cos we patronise starbucks so often...u better be quick...cos all the good stuffs are being taken by van basten liao....

we are counting days for u to come back liao.....

anyway...how's ur gal @ kayio... still xianing or onz liao.....

just4fun
Old 30-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

anyway...we shall proceed on with the starbucks gal first...hehe... we shall prey them and rip their starbuck uniform apart...

Van basten.... it is my dream to make this suzhou thread as hot as the shanghai thread.... CAN WE DO IT???

Just4fun
We have 199 pages to chase....
Old 31-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

Just4fun
Ya man... that was wat i was thinking of too. hot is possible but as gd as the Shanghai thread i think difficult leh. there got the patronisation of SGPShanghai69, PTR, Shengge wah kaoz a formidable line up.. like brazil leh... but can la..

here only got just4fun to set up chances for van basten to score! so shall u set up a superb chance for van basten to score a double with the sexy girl n jewellery girl? last time with lukim i on a hat-trick but alas i missed the last chance of the nite n only finished with a double
Old 31-03-2005, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

bro by any chance r u in china too? or even shanghai or suzhou?

actually in china this sort of things such as some china asshole just rushing in front of u n squeezing into the taxi is very common.. i myself encounter twice liao.

if u cant beat them, join them!

Last edited by Van Basten; 31-03-2005 at 01:51 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1