The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson070 View Post
Anyone can give me link for Cheng zi? I cannot find
Thank you
De-listed and from last update still looking for her own place.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

How come never see review for her? Looks like SYT.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/qing-chuan-massage/
Old 26-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
I tried CC recently :
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/cc-massage/

Location is hotel at Mackenzie Rd
She’s pretty much a FL. Offering FS at $160
Massage is non-existent so bros looking for massage definitely skip. Even though market rates are for 1hr, she allocates only 40mins for each session. When I asked her about it, she claims this is standard and everyone does it.
Complains a lot. Can’t squeeze boobs too much, or suck too much or she complains. GFE pretty low, just wanted to get it over and done with and leave. All in all, a terrible experience. Would not recommend to anyone.
Thanks for landmine alert.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-05-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Pls pls no need to be so plain obvious with location.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Huh don't have B cup la..
Haha I'm not good at guaging by cup size, A+ then? not flat la, got something to squeeze still... haha
Old 26-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Take a look at fl sites you will know. All these MLs can be unlocked. It’s only whether about money, your looks, her liking, her mood and your impression to her, live alone those conditions. First 2 visits you will know roughly you can get upgraded services. You don’t really need 100+ visits, if you do that means the lady fishing you already. First visit just give small tips, tell her straight your intention will be sufficient. Next visit go again, she will be prepared if you ask. The more visits you go and didn’t get upgraded, then have some self awareness, unless you willing to go pocket deep to change her mind. Got one unlocked ml told me a guy offered 2k and she rejected but another 45yo guy she did without top up. Age don’t even matter you see. So you say what’s the point of getting more out of these mls anyway, bragging rights? Just another lady out there. Save time save effort find proper fl better if your end point is to fuck.
Pretty much agree. Just be sensible, know what you are getting, don't compare and don't regret. It's all personal and subjective. Diversity helps too.

One ML was offered 500 for gg raw by a regular. As a matter of principle, she rejected.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

This unlocking business is all super subjective. Actually it applies to all girls in the world. It all depends on her absolute subjective feeling. If a girl likes you, you can get intimate even on first date; otherwise you date how many times give how many gifts also no use. ML are also human. Nothing is one dimensional. There’re no fixed formula in life. Believe it or not one ML got offered $20k for FJ but reject the guy cos she didn’t like him and she easily earn more than $60k a month anyway just vanilla - when you can earn that kind of money being vanilla, why need to force yourself to do anything else if you don’t like it.

So asking this question: “this ML can unlock or not” is probably a meaningless question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Pretty much agree. Just be sensible, know what you are getting, don't compare and don't regret. It's all personal and subjective. Diversity helps too.

One ML was offered 500 for gg raw by a regular. As a matter of principle, she rejected.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8146 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Actually sometimes don't think when you offer alot of money all ml will do whatever you want. ML also got their pride and bottom line.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Actually sometimes don't think when you offer alot of money all ml will do whatever you want. ML also got their pride and bottom line.
Sure, but don’t believe everything a ML tells you or take it at face value..

U will also never know the truth lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Haha I'm not good at guaging by cup size, A+ then? not flat la, got something to squeeze still... haha
Small to medium B..

She’s one of the better vanillas around for me..

I’ve long avoided the pants on faction lol..

Old 26-05-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Liam96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
. Believe it or not one ML got offered $20k for FJ but reject the guy cos she didn’t like him and she easily earn more than $60k a month anyway just vanilla - when you can earn that kind of money being vanilla, why need to force yourself to do anything else if you don’t like it.
I’m asking sincerely as a vanilla also told me similar figures, if only vanilla, every customer need to give $200/hour and she needs to work 10 hour per day for 30 days straight to hit $60k. How to do it if really only vanilla
Old 26-05-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
MR for Sugar

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/sugar-massage/

RTM recently

Looks: As mentioned in previous MR, her face is so so to me, she does have sharp features still so it is the confirm will not reject kind. But I really could not find another bod like hers. Like China tik tok model kind of bod. B size boobs. Looks mid 20s to me.

Action: Massage a bit then I auto turn over. This session was more passionate than my first one. Whole time was spent hugging, cuddling, fondling, french kissing (YMMV for this) each other. As usual I finished in 69 position with HJ.

The last time I said I'd RTM if no other options, now I think I will wanna RTM ASAP. haha
Edited my post to include that the 69 is 69 position with HJ. Just added 2 words there. I did not say I got CIM ok. Don't anyhow hor... sheeshhh. i thought everyone here know we only talk about stuff that the lady advertise…

Last edited by samunouno; 26-05-2022 at 06:55 PM.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Sure, but don’t believe everything a ML tells you or take it at face value..

U will also never know the truth lol..
Haha, I was just gg to say that. It's just a transaction with some personal levels of interaction.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam96 View Post
I’m asking sincerely as a vanilla also told me similar figures, if only vanilla, every customer need to give $200/hour and she needs to work 10 hour per day for 30 days straight to hit $60k. How to do it if really only vanilla
If ML tell u to jiak sai u will do so?

Pls dun be naïve/gullible when it comes to such stuff lol..

Old 26-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, I was just gg to say that. It's just a transaction with some personal levels of interaction.
Ya but so many choose to believe otherwise..

There’s always a sucker born every minute as they say lol..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1