The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Anyone try 211a? ML name c***?
Old 25-05-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Notyourave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Completed my mission and here to provide a debrief

Call to Action
The stretch mark is real but it is not a dick softener.

Continuing from the BJ, she was prepared to caps on and start riding but i asked to service her instead. The boobs now looks B+ to me on her slim body. Her boobs just glided to her sides when lying down, so confirm au naturel. Her nipples are pointed and hardened enough to suckle. Suck and lick gently and her body will convulse at certain licking angles. I may be wrong but don’t think this can be faked.

Asked for permission to be an artist. There is a slight bush but the love hole is clear enough to paint on a clean slate. No smell at all and it was a pleasure to see her reacting to the paint job. Those who visited will know she has a low nasal voice so her moans were quite sensual to my ears. Found her G spot and she let go of her inhibition. At that point, i think she moaned louder than MNZ who was servicing another bro.

Caps on and i was ready for action. I may be wrong but her love hole seems small from the dim light. Started off missionary with slow thrusts. She seemed to enjoy the momentum and i picked up the pace a little. Her hands started to pull me closer and hugged me tighter. We started frenching as i increased speed. Her vaginal muscles started to clamp up and each thrust started to feel tighter as she hugged me even closer. I continued with this position for the next 10 mins until i burst out my load. Wow, that release made me remember my first time eons ago.

She cleaned me up and went for shower. Took a look at the time and realized i exceeded by 5 mins. By the time i cleaned up and walked out, 15 mins past the hour. Maybe there was no one after me but still the fact that she never asked “你要射了吗?” during the session suggests to me that if you treat her nice enough, she will reciprocate. As i thought, the session felt more like love making rather than FJ.

Needless to say, RTF is confirmed.

Hope this helps
Bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 25-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Notyourave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Completed my mission and here to provide a debrief

Call to Action
The stretch mark is real but it is not a dick softener.

Continuing from the BJ, she was prepared to caps on and start riding but i asked to service her instead. The boobs now looks B+ to me on her slim body. Her boobs just glided to her sides when lying down, so confirm au naturel. Her nipples are pointed and hardened enough to suckle. Suck and lick gently and her body will convulse at certain licking angles. I may be wrong but don’t think this can be faked.

Asked for permission to be an artist. There is a slight bush but the love hole is clear enough to paint on a clean slate. No smell at all and it was a pleasure to see her reacting to the paint job. Those who visited will know she has a low nasal voice so her moans were quite sensual to my ears. Found her G spot and she let go of her inhibition. At that point, i think she moaned louder than MNZ who was servicing another bro.

Caps on and i was ready for action. I may be wrong but her love hole seems small from the dim light. Started off missionary with slow thrusts. She seemed to enjoy the momentum and i picked up the pace a little. Her hands started to pull me closer and hugged me tighter. We started frenching as i increased speed. Her vaginal muscles started to clamp up and each thrust started to feel tighter as she hugged me even closer. I continued with this position for the next 10 mins until i burst out my load. Wow, that release made me remember my first time eons ago.

She cleaned me up and went for shower. Took a look at the time and realized i exceeded by 5 mins. By the time i cleaned up and walked out, 15 mins past the hour. Maybe there was no one after me but still the fact that she never asked “你要射了吗?” during the session suggests to me that if you treat her nice enough, she will reciprocate. As i thought, the session felt more like love making rather than FJ.

Needless to say, RTF is confirmed.

Hope this helps
Hi bro can share contact?
Old 25-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
JackHandsOff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi for some reason not able to add her on wechat. Is it just me or others the same. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Thanks bro for posting this ml lucky.
Contact her yesterday and book a timing. Went up and she open the door and welcome me, really very friendly and polite. First look at her still with her spectacle on looks like those good girl student and i know surely no regret.

Bring me to the massage bed which is separate by curtains and ask me to go shower first and after taking off my clothes she suddenly come hug me and kiss me really like this gf feeling.

After that we settle for a price package for fj and she takes everything off and really her breast is big really big cannot take my sight off her breast.

She start lick my nipple and body and i never stop fondling her breast, then comes her bbbj and i nearly cum so have to stop her. Then she say its my turn to suck her so no waiting i straight go for it and she really likes it and i touch her pussy its was very very wet then she start to ride on me, can really feel the wetness of her pussy.

Looking at her expression and breast shaking when having sex with her makes me imagine having sex with those japanese av student, another good thing about her is she will always kiss my lips few times during sex just like you having sex with my girlfriend. After only 2 position i shot out in no time can say this is the fastest shot out after so many years with other girls. Can still see the bedsheet also stain with her wetness.

After bath again i thought she will ask me go cos i don't want massage but she ask me sit down and kiss me again say we can chit chat abit still have time. This type of attitude really best.

Overall:
Face : 10/10 (young poly student look)
Service :10/10
Place: 6/10 (prefer room)
RTM: 100% will find her already told her i will come very week on my off day.

I know bros will sure pm me for her place, price or contact but i just put her wechat so that anytime you just ask her Wechat: coco93645687
Old 25-05-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
JackHandsOff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looks like cant add her on wechat. Too many bro add haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Thanks bro for posting this ml lucky.
Contact her yesterday and book a timing. Went up and she open the door and welcome me, really very friendly and polite. First look at her still with her spectacle on looks like those good girl student and i know surely no regret.

Bring me to the massage bed which is separate by curtains and ask me to go shower first and after taking off my clothes she suddenly come hug me and kiss me really like this gf feeling.

After that we settle for a price package for fj and she takes everything off and really her breast is big really big cannot take my sight off her breast.

She start lick my nipple and body and i never stop fondling her breast, then comes her bbbj and i nearly cum so have to stop her. Then she say its my turn to suck her so no waiting i straight go for it and she really likes it and i touch her pussy its was very very wet then she start to ride on me, can really feel the wetness of her pussy.

Looking at her expression and breast shaking when having sex with her makes me imagine having sex with those japanese av student, another good thing about her is she will always kiss my lips few times during sex just like you having sex with my girlfriend. After only 2 position i shot out in no time can say this is the fastest shot out after so many years with other girls. Can still see the bedsheet also stain with her wetness.

After bath again i thought she will ask me go cos i don't want massage but she ask me sit down and kiss me again say we can chit chat abit still have time. This type of attitude really best.

Overall:
Face : 10/10 (young poly student look)
Service :10/10
Place: 6/10 (prefer room)
RTM: 100% will find her already told her i will come very week on my off day.

I know bros will sure pm me for her place, price or contact but i just put her wechat so that anytime you just ask her Wechat: coco93645687
Old 25-05-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomekick View Post
Lucky is really a good girl. She has 2 months left here. Lucky is white, with big breasts, straightforward and delicate face. She will go back to her hometown in 2 months, please cherish her
Few weeks ago some bro also say 2 months. I thought she will be here for 2 years
Old 25-05-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros got comment on lvl 2 rose? Saw her WeChat like quite tight body but I’m a sucker for enhanced tits and girls w a gym
Bod. Wonder any other recommendations here for my type
Old 25-05-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
uiqehqowuqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Bro Zhuge, your eyes very sharp, detected the youngest SYT from the SPA

She is J*J*, new like what Bro dnomy mention above

I not yet lick her young oyster, I have PM you her ctc, if good share FR with us

Bro, can share contact? Pm?
Old 25-05-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
wudingfok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi anyone can share Rose contact?
Old 26-05-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wudingfok View Post
Hi anyone can share Rose contact?
WeChat ID: Yhhrose
Old 26-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Handsomekick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHandsOff View Post
Looks like cant add her on wechat. Too many bro add haha.
Hi bro you can add one more time try again CoCo93645687
Old 26-05-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
eddy1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thank bro kason for the contact of lucky. Her service really good.
Old 26-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8119 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy1 View Post
Thank bro kason for the contact of lucky. Her service really good.
You are welcome. Good things must share too bad shes going back soon. So bros want to find lucky must fast fast go. Sure will be happy for her service.
Old 26-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Hi bros. Anyone care to share Jojo's contact please? Thank you in advance
Old 26-05-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here we go,

It was 5.30am on Tuesday morning and needed a release. Drove around and was surprised so many shops open at that time. Went to the outlet beside the office of Indxx Desigx. Lots of ladies sleeping and Fei Fei was assigned to me. Clean bed and towels but curtain type. Not the ideal situation but when you got to release, nothing matters.

She did some massage, quick but surprisingly ok. Then she did the licking of the body and started riding. Released in good time. Nice body, pleasant face and more importantly she was good despite me being ahem Indian.

3 blue notes, gave her another 20 for being nice and sweet smelling.

She gave me her number and told me to come again. So probably be going back soon and hopefully this time I can tahan a bit longer before releasing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1