The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy76 View Post
Hi Bros, can check for Gaigutv and Gaito girls, how do you contact them? I understand that their number is listed but can’t seem to WhatsApp them even after adding the +84 prefix.

Also do they do outcall or must we go to their designated hotel?

Any bro willing to share their experience?

🙏 🙏🙏
They dont really outcall unless you've got a hotel nearby and mostly in District 1 only. You go to their designated hotel.
They probably won't reply to whatsapp only regular texting.
Old 25-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy76 View Post
Hi Bros, can check for Gaigutv and Gaito girls, how do you contact them? I understand that their number is listed but can’t seem to WhatsApp them even after adding the +84 prefix.

Also do they do outcall or must we go to their designated hotel?

Any bro willing to share their experience?

🙏 🙏🙏
eh, use sms or zalo -.-
Old 26-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeback kid View Post
Making a comeback to HCM after more than 10 years. To the seasoned HCM samsters:-

(1) is Tokyo and 1127 ktv in D5 and "166" still operating? If not, what will be your recommendation of joints that offer similar services as above mentioned joints?

(3) I read of a spa called Cherry Spa. may i know which street is it on and also where is Japan town? Previously, there was only Korean town around the airport Superbowl area.
Everything has changed after 10 years.

1127 reopen under new owner, mami Julia also return to work at 1127, just got message from her few hours ago.

No more Korean shops in airport Superbowl area, they all closed since 2016. Few shops moved to Phú Nhuận area

Little Tokyo near Blue Diamond Signature Hotel in Q1.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BigBoy76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bros, I’ll try to post a detailed FR when I come back next month
Old 26-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
eh, use sms or zalo -.-
Messaged the number provided on zalo but so far none of them replied. Don't know if im talking to the girl herself or the OKT. I see same girls posted on gaito and gaigutv but different number so im guessing it's the OKT
Old 27-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Messaged the number provided on zalo but so far none of them replied. Don't know if im talking to the girl herself or the OKT. I see same girls posted on gaito and gaigutv but different number so im guessing it's the OKT
i either use sms or zalo
always gotten reply and things turn out fine.
some of the girls need to goto their motel.
u need to discount from the photos online.
their motel prices ranges from 80k to 200k. depending on where u are
Old 28-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
i either use sms or zalo
always gotten reply and things turn out fine.
some of the girls need to goto their motel.
u need to discount from the photos online.
their motel prices ranges from 80k to 200k. depending on where u are
So the price doesnt include their hotel price? But haven't they already booked the room? So weird one ah
Old 28-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JBLROAR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is little Tokyo still the same? Lots of massage shops around in the maze. I remember there is a nice ramen shop somewhere inside there.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 11
EmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to behold

Which of the best affordable ktv on the pricing that are not too steep with the gals wearing transparent see thru dress? One of which that i noe is Dragon K, whereas Boss ktv pricing is exp with the same concept.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoLonely View Post
Which of the best affordable ktv on the pricing that are not too steep with the gals wearing transparent see thru dress? One of which that i noe is Dragon K, whereas Boss ktv pricing is exp with the same concept.
Actually most KTV have some gals wearing transparent see thru dress
Old 31-05-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
I'm looking to exchange quite alot if you'd be kind enough to point out where these places are. Cheers!
I was in HCM 1 week ago. This money changer (Hung Long Money Exchange) is probably the best. They gave me 1% more that the interbank rate on XE website even for small sum S$300:
https://g.page/hunglongchanger?share
Old 31-05-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanair View Post
I was in HCM 1 week ago. This money changer (Hung Long Money Exchange) is probably the best. They gave me 1% more that the interbank rate on XE website even for small sum S$300:
https://g.page/hunglongchanger?share
By the way, I stayed in Blue Diamond Luxury hotel near Japan town. My VN girl came to my room at 2pm. She was asked to surrender her id at the reception and was allowed in.
As mentioned in this forum, some hotels in HCM doesn't allow VN girls to register. Pre-Covid, I've had to show the receptionist of a upper-class hotel a photo of me and my girl taken outside VN to prove we know each other!
Old 31-05-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to hcm end of the month. First time.
Any recommendations?
areas to visit or can pass me contact of people you know there?

thank you so much for sharing!!
Old 01-06-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros planning a trip end of month to VN and was wondering which city in VN has the best girls, Hanoi m, HCM or others? I’m looking for high class model girls any advice on how to browse through the web? Best is those high class spa that can View girls. Or is outcall more advisable? Totoally new to this scene some advice would be great thanks!
Old 01-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 20
knnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Hi bros planning a trip end of month to VN and was wondering which city in VN has the best girls, Hanoi m, HCM or others? I’m looking for high class model girls any advice on how to browse through the web? Best is those high class spa that can View girls. Or is outcall more advisable? Totoally new to this scene some advice would be great thanks!
1. HCM is the place to go if you want to go for girls.

2. There is alot of spa around the vicinity but there is no such things as high class spa. language will be an issue for you. There are a number of spa that provide different service but no FJ

3. Outcall girl from wechat/zalo not advisable cos most of the time not the same person

4. Call girl you can find with view of girls is at little tokyo (e.g. cherry spa, kawaii spa etc etc)

5. Best call girl that can have GFE still have to go KTV. how high end the ktv depend on how much you want to pay. becareful of the hidden charges if you go to KTV.

HCM almost back to pre-COVID status. no social distancing, no timing restriction etc etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1