The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 9
natchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to all
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

Pass law & see her dumb china bf. interesting. keep say return money dont want return. At most her family all need appear in court. Before i post i check & double check with her ex employer,comments here she 100% in the wrong.
Hahaha you gotta suck it up and move on bro...

From the photo, she has a lover already.

Good that you aren't continuing with the remittance
Old 16-04-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Normal soap is useless against bacteria. Pour some vinegar into a bowl and soak your fingers in it for 1-2 minutes. If any part of your skin is in contact, pour the vinegar into a small cloth and use it to wipe the affected area. Wait 1 minute before showering.
The toilet shower gel is using Lifebouy Anti bacteria. I hope it helps...

Like the above bro say..most likely she have STD already...Really risky to visit her...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-04-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
sparklyCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post

Like the above bro say..most likely she have STD already...Really risky to visit her...
Omfg it’s horror story to read, the ML should walk to the nearby DSC clinic for checkup, DSC accept worker pass, bangala also can go 1.

DSC sell STD self testing kit, no need register just pay cash.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natchang View Post
Hahaha you gotta suck it up and move on bro...

From the photo, she has a lover already.

Good that you aren't continuing with the remittance
Already did move on bao another girl 2 weeks for $18k. owe me $$$ one the court send sms to her china mobile for attendance & stop remittance. Funny u say stop remittance the more she will ask for $$$

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 16-04-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Not strong enough. Better dip fingers into a small bowl of vinegar.
Old 17-04-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

My encounter with Chinese lawyers more than a decade ago in my last job when my company was sued for employment terms…. because we sack people who just turn up for work and do nothing…

After all the pleasantries, he said “I can make all of this go away”….
Old 17-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Downside is she is photo +>5kg, not the hour glass figure in pics or video. Looks -30%.

Upside is she is very horny, standard service, don’t expect DG style though. I stopped visiting this joint after discovering Lisa’s joint around the area
Does she give some basic massage or go straight to action?
Old 17-04-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuqsex View Post
Visited Feel (whatsapp 8196 5669) yesterday.

Looks: SYT, the one you will get hooked by her smile
Boobs: All natural B or C
GFE: Super high GFE, she is just very cheerful
Foreplay: Outplayed most of the MLs here as she doest merely flipped you and start the show.

Entrance: 1B
Service: I took up the HJ which is another 1B. With regards to the specific damage and service, you can check with her.

Q: How did I manage to get her?
A: Was recommended by another ML previously worked here (now has RTC), she said that her friend just reached here and asked me to support. So why not?

Dont worry, I am not agent. You can tell from my profile
I have also tried her.
Her criteria for #5 is:
1) Dick cannot be BIG.
2) Cannot F long.

Eventually, she regretted for taking me ......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1