The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I’m going hcm this Friday . Any here know if the Zxxx still operating after the raid last week ?
Old 05-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

17--20 Aug anyone there or keen..
Old 06-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 16
kenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
I’m going hcm this Friday . Any here know if the Zxxx still operating after the raid last week ?
Yes, biz as usual
Old 10-07-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wrts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Of course, yes!
Old 10-07-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i plan to come hcm early august. i plan to stay d9. Any place of night fun at d9?
Old 10-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Hi guys, i plan to come hcm early august. i plan to stay d9. Any place of night fun at d9?
Since u planned to stay in D9 then u should know a lot there else why will u not choose D1 or D3???
Old 11-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Since u planned to stay in D9 then u should know a lot there else why will u not choose D1 or D3???
Hi bro, thanks for replying. It's my first time in hcm, i am staying in d9 as my previous girl staying in d9.

I checked that it d9 is for locals mainly and we should stay in d1?

Btw 3.5m vnd is it too much for overnight?
Old 11-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Honry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

overnite about 2.5m to 4m. depends on grade. if you are happy with the girl and 3.5 is within your budget, you are fine.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
afterafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I am now at Zxxx with 2 friends. Still operating.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterafter View Post
I am now at Zxxx with 2 friends. Still operating.
I found another place and I manage to get 800k include tips . Same service with zxxx . Near Ben Tham
Old 12-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, anyone know where to change dong to usd at a good rate? Ben Thanh? Hv abt 50 mil. Thks in advance.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

Just came back from HCM/Saigon! Went with the family without much expectations. Didnt do any research so just using some common sense to navigate, got conned a bunch of times, but ultimately enjoyed myself.

Stayed in District 1, royal saigon.

As mentioned, I was with family so no time to go beyond a few streets near my hotel. The first place I tried was opposite the hotel, some gal that was skimpily dressed gave me a pamphlet, so followed her to her spa. It's called roses spa. Absolute con job! Went up and oil massage was 250K/hr VND, But they told me that's for women, for man it's the 650K package for 90mins specially good for men. I was expecting some action but turn out absolutely nothing, a normal hotstone massage that was rather average. Kenna con!

Next day, wife wanted massage so went with her to the hotel spa. 299K offer for hotel guess. Given rooms that were separated. But room is not very private cause got glass windows with the middle part frosted. Massage was ok. At the end of the session to my surprise was offered a HJ. Opening price was USD50 or 1m VND. I nicely told her to fly kite. She asked me how much I can give her, I told her 200k... bargain and bargain... I didnt know the viet price so am bargaining blind... At this stage I honestly thought I may just end my holiday with 1 hj and the wife next door adds to some extra spice. Finally ended with 500K(I know I am being ripped off). Service is not bad though, took off her top, suck her nips, pull down her pants and dig her 2 hole. Reminds me of singapore back in the old days where$30 can get this type of service...

Looks 6, Bod 6, slightly tan. Attitude not bad, price ok for singapore not ok for viet.

Following day

I was wandering around when family went shopping at takashimaya. A very nice lady with that viet triangle hat with red cheongsam approached me. She looks good man... Looks 7, bod looks good too... She brought me upstairs, went into a joint and they wanted to switch gals to a looks 5 gal that looks sleepy, tired and attitude. I immediately say I want her(the gal who brought me up) they conceded, they then proceed to hardsell me a vip room for 400K. Ok lah... went in got shower and she hugged me. I started kissing her and she seemed receptive. WOOHOO confirm got service! So I asked her upfront I want to boom boom she said 1.5m. I was thinking 400K plus 1.5M nah..... So offered 800K, bargain and bargain finally settled for 1.2m She have a C cup boobs, very accommodating, frenching allowed, very nice! A bit weird when I licked her neck it's like she apply salt cause very very salty! Not sweat! SALT!!! Location is opposite my hotel. 5 mins walk.

Final day...

Very little time left so thought I go for a sure thing. Went back to this place, but didnt want to go up as know their MO and that they will push me the ugly chick and know that they usually use the pretty ones to walk around to pull clients. Walked around and round, the first round didnt see anyone nice, the 2nd round saw this fair petite tiny thing that looks a bit like a JAV actress. I immediately act blur walk there to be approached. Then went up with her. She wanted to push an ugly one to me I said no and I want her. Went into the room, I took out 1M and show her saying I want boom boom and she say ok. Bros... This was my best bang this year!

Looks 7.8
Bod 7 (A cup pink nips, but large thighs), a bit like jap haha

She started off very shy. Very reluctant. I started licking her all over and she absolutely went nuts!! She became very very high and wanted to bang me without cap!! She even said she want my baby in very broken english... Walan.... But My big head still quite strong hahaha.... So told her no. She was begging but I told her no. So she reluctantly capped me. Blew me slowly and sensually... very pretty gal giving me head...

When I banged her missionary and used my thumb to finger her clit, she was really high she grabbed my hands and put my hand on her boobs and she squeeze hard like really really hard! So I squeeze her real hard and she squirmed with both pain and pleasure!! OH MY GOD!! I banged her harder and harder and fark I came!! But she was so high she didnt realise i and I continue ploughing her with my semi limped dick and she was damn high and I was really enjoying her look... I continued for another 5 mins until my dick shrunk and I pretended to cum then hahaha... my best fark this year and one of my best farks ever.

As with all my FRs the above is my personal opinion and experience. No offence intended to any bros here.

Cheers and wishing bros happy cheonging!
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 14-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good afternoon bros, may I know what time the VIC open for business?
Thanks.
Old 14-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Hi, anyone know where to change dong to usd at a good rate? Ben Thanh? Hv abt 50 mil. Thks in advance.
Yeh Ben Thanh is a good place to exchange for decent rates. The main one that everyone changes at.

Otherwise you shop around in gold/jewelert stores in D3 to D5 for a better rate. But from experience its like onlya tiny bit better
Old 15-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Today exchange rate inside Ben Thanh market is 17100
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1