The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by anywhichway222 View Post
See? You’ve shown as a similarly naive, dumb foreigner who is equally prone to newbie errors and is likely to be overcharged. You used ฉัน, which is the female pronoun, instead of ผม, which is the male pronoun, which shows that Google Translate isn’t going to turn you into a local. As soon as you said that, or showed it to a bar girl, you’d be laughed at as another naive farang. I don’t say this to be harsh but to point out that no one is a local everywhere they go, and this forum is most helpful when we help our fellow explorers out. Have a good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
Poor Thai boy who always thinks he s right but has to go to Indonesia to get laid because Thai girls are too expensive for him now ...so funny
mod dun mind a bit of humor but not flaming each other...enough is enough...both can opt to ignore each other by pressing the ignore icon at the bottom of the post so you will not read what was posted...

if both continue to flame then mod will remove all your posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-02-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure I will block him.No need to waste time on arrogant racist people who can't even say thanks when you helped them.

Last edited by prisonbreak69; 03-02-2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Short stay at JKT, has been raining in the evening for the past 2 days. Lazy to go out, lost previous ctc so find Michat/WeChat outcall to hotel for massage and FS. I separated the two type of service since I wanted good traditional massage for relaxing my tired body. First evening was a young petite mother of 3 yr old, shy type, not doing any extra, but managed to chat her up during massage and got ctc, will come back next time to try to unlock her into extra service. 2nd evening ML was an experienced one, no extra also, gave strong massage which I like. I have a big body, so not easy to work on if the ML is weak. Standard rate of 300k per 90min, through online Chat agents. Next time will ctc direct the ML.

Only did one FS, which very much depends on luck who they sent. Don't believe whatever they post or photo in Michat WeChat, those are agents to lure you. Anyway just book one and try, end up ok, short but good looking, big natural spongy papaya boobs, size like yip zi mei big pau, and has a big ass also. fondle, squeeze and suck like no tomorrow, with my mouth wide open only can cover 1/3 of the boob. DATY for a while only coz she is not comfortable to it, tasted natural no smell. Pussy is considered tight, can feel it grabbing my whole dick even legs are wide open. Deep thrust was nice when I ride on top, can feel it reached the end of pussy, she said a bit of pain. I tried to pull out a bit more and push in each pumping, more friction between dick and pussy and she was like cannot stand it. Overall enjoyed the process, and admiring her body from my bed when she was bathing. I have a room with glass wall to shower area. Standard rate of 700k through online Chat. Will ctc her directly next trip, a bit more $ I think can get her overnight with me.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Short stay at JKT, I have a room with glass wall to shower area.
Unfortunately didn't take front boobs photos.

Last edited by magill98; 04-02-2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Full resolution vidcap from a 4K video I took.
Very tight, green 18 year old.
Barely legal.

Up my points if you want to see more....
Old 04-02-2024, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FeedSubject deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Short stay at JKT, has been raining in the evening for the past 2 days. Lazy to go out, lost previous ctc so find Michat/WeChat outcall to hotel for massage and FS. I separated the two type of service since I wanted good traditional massage for relaxing my tired body. First evening was a young petite mother of 3 yr old, shy type, not doing any extra, but managed to chat her up during massage and got ctc, will come back next time to try to unlock her into extra service. 2nd evening ML was an experienced one, no extra also, gave strong massage which I like. I have a big body, so not easy to work on if the ML is weak. Standard rate of 300k per 90min, through online Chat agents. Next time will ctc direct the ML.

Only did one FS, which very much depends on luck who they sent. Don't believe whatever they post or photo in Michat WeChat, those are agents to lure you. Anyway just book one and try, end up ok, short but good looking, big natural spongy papaya boobs, size like yip zi mei big pau, and has a big ass also. fondle, squeeze and suck like no tomorrow, with my mouth wide open only can cover 1/3 of the boob. DATY for a while only coz she is not comfortable to it, tasted natural no smell. Pussy is considered tight, can feel it grabbing my whole dick even legs are wide open. Deep thrust was nice when I ride on top, can feel it reached the end of pussy, she said a bit of pain. I tried to pull out a bit more and push in each pumping, more friction between dick and pussy and she was like cannot stand it. Overall enjoyed the process, and admiring her body from my bed when she was bathing. I have a room with glass wall to shower area. Standard rate of 700k through online Chat. Will ctc her directly next trip, a bit more $ I think can get her overnight with me.
Thanks for the report. How do we get the merchat and WeChat option to get the massage in hotel? Did you use your real number and are the girls reliable? Also, did she continue to massage for full 90 mins? Do they mind if you strip fully naked for the massage? Hopefully you can share some intel.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
No girl at Classic will go raw for free or 50K. I can’t help that I’m not a local here.
I am an old non-speaking tourist. If I were to shop around, I can get BB for 100-150k. 300K extra for BB in Classic, you got chopped. No big deal, we all made mistakes.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
This is not Singapore or Vietnam so again stop paying extra for something granted...
BB is a choice people choose to do it or not but paying extra for it ??? I never heard such a nonsense for years...
Non-speaking tourists got chopped all the time, I can't help it myself.
I do appreciate locals informing me how to get less chopping.
They tend to send me more than my shares of stinking pussies because they know I do not know how to speak and complain.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Correct, I don’t speak the language and don’t know shit. I’m not a local so my paying an inflated price shouldn’t affect the locals. And what choice do I have if they offer it free to you but not to me?
I am in the same boat as you, tourist have been getting chopped for the last 300 hundred years. What is new ? ?
That is the reason why I will not get into any shop where I have to haggle for a fj.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
! We’re all here just trying to exchange information and you acting like some superior being doesn’t help anyone here. If I’m being ripped off, it’s necessary for me to know this, but again, you don’t have to be a dick about it.
There used to be a member here that said: " people ask for hand out information, but they never contribute "
My answer to that was: " some people only have 1 week vacation per year, how are they suppose to have any infor to contribute ? "

.... You should just ignore those that are trying to start needless keyboard fights. .....
........Sometime clandestine tour guides use keyboard fights to keep good members away from this forum ......
Old 04-02-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Search people nearby in the app will see tonnes of people, you will be flooded with their requests also. 99% are agents or scammers, so it is just depending on your luck. If you look for massage with sex, mostly are not real massage and will leave after the shot. If you want full duration look for those only offer massage. Naked or not up to you la, they have seen so much until no rasa. Get a prepaid if you don't want to use your own number.

If you have time, suggest to go out for spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedSubject View Post
Thanks for the report. How do we get the merchat and WeChat option to get the massage in hotel? Did you use your real number and are the girls reliable? Also, did she continue to massage for full 90 mins? Do they mind if you strip fully naked for the massage? Hopefully you can share some intel.
Old 04-02-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
akudama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice to be here
Old 05-02-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedSubject View Post
Its MiChat
So...install the apps, then use their ^^people nearby^^ function, and start chattg

Not rocket science
Old 05-02-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
spuerduffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspuerduffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How Golden Boutique hotel now? Still same as before?
Old 05-02-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Jakarta 6 - 11. First time going back there since the pandemic lockdowns began several yeara ago. Looking forward to re-visiting my old go-to spots ie. Malio, Emporium, 1004, Classic etc.

Will post latest pricing info / any other updates, if there are anything worth sharing. Let me know if you are also in the city and wish to hang out or something.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1