The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 07-02-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pryor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
Visited Cheryl today and much thanks to the bro who gave me her contact. You know who you are 😉. Gam xia much much.

One bro mentioned Cheryl is operating in Balestier. Yes, thats correct.
Place is easily accessible by bus and if u drive, there is an underground parking.

Cheryl is a very cheerful and playful girl. One might mistook her for a secondary school girl if u walk past her in the street.

I was given 3 service options:
1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Cheryl is petite and agile. She can easily manouvre on the bed without having u to do much adjustment.

I chosed option #2 . Her cat bath and AR 👅 were a little too agressive for me. So didnt really enjoyed. She even asked whether i want her to poke my anus? Said NO!! 😂 But i had fun eating her pussy both in missionary and 69. While licking her crazy (or actually myself crazy) i was also stroking her anus with my finger. She loves it much as she squirts wave after wave. I had read enough about her squirt skills, i can only say bros here boh hao siao. She really squirts a lot. I was mentally prepared and tell myself i wont get choked by her water. But still, i got sprayed in the nose and some got past my throat. So no matter how well prepared u are, get ready to drink some of it 😅 .

Frenching is worth mentioning. For a while i thought i was frenching my mistress. Cheryl will also grind her naked pussy on ur little bro. For a moment, i felt wanting to stick my dick into her pussy but luckily my big head won and didnt do stupid thing. Bros who are into boobs might be dissapointed in this department. I ended by shooting inside her 👄 in 69 and she took it like a champ (of course no swallow) followed by warm water cleansing using her 👄.

Overall, it was a fun and enjoyable outing. Cheryl aims to please and makes your day. Will RTF when the need arises. But before re-visiting Cheryl, i'll want to conquer MM 😎
Hi bro.. . Please share her contact. Thanks
Old 07-02-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Re: Squirting recommendation

can share cheryl contact?
Old 07-02-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
I tried looking for her yesterday, but was rejected because she had her booster shot. So if can’t reach her, prolly she is resting due to it..
can share her ctc?
Old 07-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share cheryl contact? Thanks
Old 07-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Jovisoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm Cheryl Contact bro?
Old 07-02-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Can pm/share Cheryl contact? Much appreciated
Old 07-02-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
Visited Cheryl today and much thanks to the bro who gave me her contact. You know who you are 😉. Gam xia much much.

One bro mentioned Cheryl is operating in Balestier. Yes, thats correct.
Place is easily accessible by bus and if u drive, there is an underground parking.

Cheryl is a very cheerful and playful girl. One might mistook her for a secondary school girl if u walk past her in the street.

I was given 3 service options:
1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Cheryl is petite and agile. She can easily manouvre on the bed without having u to do much adjustment.

I chosed option #2 . Her cat bath and AR 👅 were a little too agressive for me. So didnt really enjoyed. She even asked whether i want her to poke my anus? Said NO!! 😂 But i had fun eating her pussy both in missionary and 69. While licking her crazy (or actually myself crazy) i was also stroking her anus with my finger. She loves it much as she squirts wave after wave. I had read enough about her squirt skills, i can only say bros here boh hao siao. She really squirts a lot. I was mentally prepared and tell myself i wont get choked by her water. But still, i got sprayed in the nose and some got past my throat. So no matter how well prepared u are, get ready to drink some of it 😅 .

Frenching is worth mentioning. For a while i thought i was frenching my mistress. Cheryl will also grind her naked pussy on ur little bro. For a moment, i felt wanting to stick my dick into her pussy but luckily my big head won and didnt do stupid thing. Bros who are into boobs might be dissapointed in this department. I ended by shooting inside her 👄 in 69 and she took it like a champ (of course no swallow) followed by warm water cleansing using her 👄.

Overall, it was a fun and enjoyable outing. Cheryl aims to please and makes your day. Will RTF when the need arises. But before re-visiting Cheryl, i'll want to conquer MM 😎
Bro can pm & share location
Old 08-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LycoriS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share Cheryls contact ? I thought i had old number but she didnt reply.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can any bro pls share Cheryl contact? Will up your points for the favor. TIA
Old 08-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

y so hard to share contact? u guys think im mata? im in sbf since 2009!
Old 08-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Maybe you can try to PM TS, might be easier for him to PM you
Old 08-02-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Maybe because if she is looking for new customers she will advertise?

Or that its common practice to get the wechat of a ML directly from her?

Or it could be your pts make you look bad and hence unsafe to share?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 09-02-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last tuesday evening, tried the legend C. It was too random to suddenly got her to reply me. I feels like kena 4d since she is nt accepting new customer.
Long story short, she squirted her holywater and popi me so much that i almost choked with her holy water. I always prepare akimoto cd in my wallet just in case of extra ( thx for the bro who posted the fr of C above, you have my respect). Damage still acceptable and would rtm her more in her future. Dont ask me for ctc.

Next target is E (i know she is like old fox but i wan to try her power squirt)
Old 09-02-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john444 View Post
Last tuesday evening, tried the legend C. It was too random to suddenly got her to reply me. I feels like kena 4d since she is nt accepting new customer.
Long story short, she squirted her holywater and popi me so much that i almost choked with her holy water. I always prepare akimoto cd in my wallet just in case of extra ( thx for the bro who posted the fr of C above, you have my respect). Damage still acceptable and would rtm her more in her future. Dont ask me for ctc.

Next target is E (i know she is like old fox but i wan to try her power squirt)
can share ctc?
Old 09-02-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Luvkenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Bros interested can try Cheryl... Was quite active in other threads. Let me know if u want contact.
For she will squirt alot and BBBJ u till CIM.

She doesn't declare FJ... For that level of service.. Have to build rapport and she is picky.
Bro can share Cheryl contact? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1