The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 19-01-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensticker View Post
Will drink my fav 💪🏼 tongkat ali kopi before gg to mm. But she did not reply me. Will give fr again after she respond.
Helllo Bro, can share the tongkat ali coffee that you're drinking now?
I'm now taking a Cuinese brand coffee now
Old 19-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
Maybe she chooses who to do it with. For me the first session already she gave hints but I didn't ask until my 3rd session. Absolutely amazing feeling to carry that petite girl and bang her until her squirts run down my legs lol.
Bro can share Cheryl’s ctc ? Thanks 😊
Old 19-01-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 10
acecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Finally got to try Cheryl. She is super slim and has smooth skin, like bonking a JC student. Breasts are only A size but naturally soft and she gets high when you suck them. Very warm and accomoddating.will definitely rtf.Doesnt squirts as much as MM but still very enjoyable. AR, bbbj, catbath all available. FJ with condom on request.
Condom provided or must ownself bring?
Old 20-01-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i get MM’s contact pls? Cheers
Old 20-01-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Finally got to try Cheryl. She is super slim and has smooth skin, like bonking a JC student. Breasts are only A size but naturally soft and she gets high when you suck them. Very warm and accomoddating.will definitely rtf.Doesnt squirts as much as MM but still very enjoyable. AR, bbbj, catbath all available. FJ with condom on request.
Bro,
Can share Cheryl contact?
Thank u
Old 20-01-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Viifallen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my swimming lesson with Cheryl today. She is really the cream of the crop. Tried MM and Cheryl, I like Cheryl more and she will be my swimming coach
Old 21-01-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
war machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigx View Post
I got to know a plus size FL from a local site. Can’t reveal too much on the details otherwise she would know who is the person. Anyway I would say she is the second squirter that I have met. She is more hardcore and her squirt is like water tap bursting type (I think some of you will refer to a super soaker blast jet) Her BBBJ is super deepthroat and dam super wet type. She sucks and spit out all your pre-cum and her saliva back on your dick giving you that extra lub and super wet sensation. Every sessions she squirts at least 3-4 times cumming in each of those 3-4 times. Like I said she is on the plus size, so don’t try 69, unless you want to end up choking with all her squirt and that weight on your chest and body. It’s easy to make her cum and squirt, I do the 🤟🏻And 👅 all at once and after less than 5mins you will have a blast off experience. FJ is pretty dam good also. She is a natural and enjoys hard and super fast pounding. She loves doggy and there was once she did cum and squirt when I was pounding her hard and fast. She is shaven from below so you will see one of the nicest abalone. Oh yah, did I mentioned she is a E or F cup with super pink nips? As for her asking price, she is not at the same range of what the other few FLs is asking. It’s more on the high side. The question is would you like to see some hardcore squirt with E or F cup + pink nips + shave abalone? I will leave it to you to decide.

Would be nice if anyone can share some of the other squirter contacts. I only have her WeChat Contact. She may or may not accept your text or invitation as I will leave it to her in deciding if she is keen a not. My rule when I do share her WeChat contact with you, please do not share her contact with others as I don’t want her to be overwhelmed with so many new requests asking to meet her.

P.s: I remembered who was the other squirter. It was Yoyo from Johnny’s stable. That one was a memorable experience for me. Too bad it was a few years ago before the pandemic. You can refer to my FR on her in my old posting. ☺️
Old 21-01-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigx View Post
I got to know a plus size FL from a local site. Can’t reveal too much on the details otherwise she would know who is the person. Anyway I would say she is the second squirter that I have met. She is more hardcore and her squirt is like water tap bursting type (I think some of you will refer to a super soaker blast jet) Her BBBJ is super deepthroat and dam super wet type. She sucks and spit out all your pre-cum and her saliva back on your dick giving you that extra lub and super wet sensation. Every sessions she squirts at least 3-4 times cumming in each of those 3-4 times. Like I said she is on the plus size, so don’t try 69, unless you want to end up choking with all her squirt and that weight on your chest and body. It’s easy to make her cum and squirt, I do the 🤟🏻And 👅 all at once and after less than 5mins you will have a blast off experience. FJ is pretty dam good also. She is a natural and enjoys hard and super fast pounding. She loves doggy and there was once she did cum and squirt when I was pounding her hard and fast. She is shaven from below so you will see one of the nicest abalone. Oh yah, did I mentioned she is a E or F cup with super pink nips? As for her asking price, she is not at the same range of what the other few FLs is asking. It’s more on the high side. The question is would you like to see some hardcore squirt with E or F cup + pink nips + shave abalone? I will leave it to you to decide.

Would be nice if anyone can share some of the other squirter contacts. I only have her WeChat Contact. She may or may not accept your text or invitation as I will leave it to her in deciding if she is keen a not. My rule when I do share her WeChat contact with you, please do not share her contact with others as I don’t want her to be overwhelmed with so many new requests asking to meet her.

P.s: I remembered who was the other squirter. It was Yoyo from Johnny’s stable. That one was a memorable experience for me. Too bad it was a few years ago before the pandemic. You can refer to my FR on her in my old posting. ☺️
Bro, please chare contact. TIA
Old 21-01-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Can share contact tia
Old 22-01-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

Cheryl is very addictive, she has that cute and super horny JAV schoolgirl feel. Last visit she even had a sexy french maid costume, and greets you by lifting her skirt and showing her trimmed pubes and super sweet pussy. If you speak Chinese you will love her dirty talk.

FJ with condom you have to bring your own condom. If you don't bring, no FJ. She is very careful about this.

Sorry to the bros asking for her contact. She told me I cannot give and she only accepts new customer if her regular recommend.

Last edited by iwanbj; 22-01-2022 at 07:05 PM.
Old 23-01-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Managed to book Cheryl for my first squirter experience. was very impressed and shocked . Half of the bedsheet was totally wet , after 2 water parade on the bed and after that she still asked me I wanted a third

The third "came" while she was leaning over the bed while I roamed around her bottom area. Nice feeling when you feel the water flowing down along yr arm.

Very professional in ensuring customer get their happy hour worth. Even when I exceeded a bit of time , she did not rush me but patiently waited for me to clean up. A bit paiseh to the bro that was after me , he was showering while I was still in there . We did not see each other though.

(Took more time as did not expect to be that wet lol)

Will rtm again when bullets replendish. Hope she will accept my booking again
Old 24-01-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
aeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share Cheryl's contact pls, thanks.
Old 24-01-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

please share with me this pussy cat meow meow MM contact no, address place. old uncle me want try her out soonest... your fr sound too good and I need try verify nicexxx
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
It has been awhile since I had someone squirt on me
Cheryl is always booked during weekends..
so I turn to Meow Meow. Btw Molly is staying with MM

Had MM a few weeks ago, she was wet. I can't rememberif she squirt
but hell she did yesterday!!
she knew that I like
upon entering I feast on her pussy.. hoping she will get wet asap..
go for a quick wash and back to her pussy.
I love her BBBJ and AR
she will make eye contact and kiss u will doing bbbj..
As for AR - she's playful. lick and poke your ass cause she knows u like it!
She doesn't allow u to finger her ass but I managed to do that, like about 3 cm into her white butt. she love it now!

As for the squirt, it was twice or is it thrice!
eat her and play her pussy, pat the pus

sy till it showers
use my small vibrator....she squirts into my face ( she was sitting on my chest, legs spread... her pussy facing me!)
at the end of the session, I think she has the satisfied but tired look on her face
she feels refreshed...cumming so many times!

as for My cim, mouthfuck her...she open her mouth to show me the sperm, spit it out, with warm water she bbbj again...
Old 24-01-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone share with me the contact for Cheryl ? TIA
Old 25-01-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by war machine View Post