The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 07-07-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
Anybody know if Cheryl is still taking new customers? My number is def in the shared database but texted 3x on 3 separate days, no replies
Far as I understand, she's only taking regulars for the time being
Old 07-07-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No need to be so obsessed with squirting la. All I can say is her squirting IS DEFINITELY REAL! And it comes from her Skene's gland. Anyway, she has a special skill that fulfills many of our fantasies. So why think about it so much? Just be thrilled you get to indulge in this rare erotic experience. Once she rtc, then all will start to regret.

But to answer your question... How can she squirt so often with everyone? Now that is the real question.

Just let me say this... a great squirter once told me, when she starts to squirt, the more she feels like squirting... it becomes easier and easier. It becomes like a leaky faucet, waiting to spray.

So some can developed this into a skill. Expert squirters can train themselves to squirt even from simple stimulation. She can easily trigger her own squirting mechanism with little stimulation, so much so she can almost squirt at will. Now the only thing to do is to be sufficiently hydrated. And that means filling up with lots and lots of fluids. That's why she is usually tasteless, because she empties and refills herself so often. Be the first one of the day, and there'll be a slight taste.

Anyway, as I said, feel thrilled to be able to enjoy this rare and wonderful phenomenon. No need to question so much.
Agreed! Remembered my first encounter with a squirter, also from SBF milff5544 if i never remember wrongly with the lady call bing bing. Her squirt is powerful like water gun. From bed spray until wall, whole hotel room wet. Then another powerful one is the local kristy, somemore must put a layer of plastic sheet before fucking.
But 1 thing for sure, most squirter i met are so skinny
Old 07-07-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Agreed! Remembered my first encounter with a squirter, also from SBF milff5544 if i never remember wrongly with the lady call bing bing. Her squirt is powerful like water gun. From bed spray until wall, whole hotel room wet. Then another powerful one is the local kristy, somemore must put a layer of plastic sheet before fucking.
Can recommend bro
Old 07-07-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Far as I understand, she's only taking regulars for the time being
thanks for the update bro. upped you
Old 07-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wahahah from bed to wall! But yes that's her!!!! Bing Bing! She was the biggest squirter ever! Hahah, I remember within the hour, the whole hotel bed is soaked through. Can even hear "squish, squish" when you push on the mattress! Yep she is the expert I'm referring too. After the first and second squirts, it's a non stop gushing fountain she said. She had enough squirting liquid to wash cars!!! Lol.

And yes , you're right, all major squirters are skinny! All dehydrated and dried up maybe. Hahahaha.
Old 08-07-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
There is a local FL that also squirt a lot. She is more meaty.
Old 09-07-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
I know a heavy weight squirter personally
Old 09-07-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
devilben is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro can share cherly number.
Thanks in advance.
Old 09-07-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
pussylover0888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian33 View Post
Just had a session with Cheryl.

Overall experience: Fantastic
Summary: 9.5/10
Within 45min she had 4-5x flow of fountains.
Did 69 twice & was chocked by the mass amount of water flow.
Her moaning was loud & tremendous.
Left with a happy man..

Please treat this gem well & you will be awarded.
Thousands of thank you all bros for sharing 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

bro can share ?
Old 09-07-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Bro do you mind share Cheryl contact to me
mind sharing cheryl’s contact ?
Old 09-07-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

can share cheryl number with me thanks !!!
Old 09-07-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wahahah from bed to wall! But yes that's her!!!! Bing Bing! She was the biggest squirter ever! Hahah, I remember within the hour, the whole hotel bed is soaked through. Can even hear "squish, squish" when you push on the mattress! Yep she is the expert I'm referring too. After the first and second squirts, it's a non stop gushing fountain she said. She had enough squirting liquid to wash cars!!! Lol.

And yes , you're right, all major squirters are skinny! All dehydrated and dried up maybe. Hahahaha.
Bro can share contact of bing bing
Old 09-07-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Bro can share contact of bing bing
Better make it clear. Bing Bing is no longer here. We were reminiscing about her when she was here about 12-14 years ago. Lol.
Old 09-07-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Yea, tried before, she is still operating in local thread ... hers is just leaking...
Old 09-07-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Better make it clear. Bing Bing is no longer here. We were reminiscing about her when she was here about 12-14 years ago. Lol.
Dont remind us that we are so old leh....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1