The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2021, 09:27 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Now she still offers BJ at AE? Where are the rest like Yuki, Apple and San San?
I remember A told me she only do BJ for her regular supporters only. She will also choose ice-cream to eat
Old 06-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 0
GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Stopped going AE after the boss increased the prices to 68 and 88
The boss A also another money face.
Old 06-09-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
wlc1020 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywlc1020 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Any bros can share contact ? would like to give a try.

Many Thanks
Old 06-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Under the Massage Establishment Act, whether its hj, bj or fj, all of them
are provision of sexual service. I am not referring to SS only but all the
MLs concerned, why they only provide fj to those regulars they trust ? because once get caught, provision of fj come with heavier charge, or they will be charged with 'prostitution'' ?,or any other reasons ?
Bros pls enlighten
They are not worried abt this. Caught then send home, at most fine with no jail terms. Change passport then come again.

It is more abt a lot of hum Sup customers like me who will stop visiting once I attain full happiness unless their services are worth RTF, or location are really worth it.
So must earn sufficiently before opening her cat door.

Now don’t waste time on ML if you want FJ. The supply from PRC returning steadily. And when Thai returns, MLs will beg you to enter them at a discount.
Old 06-09-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
They are not worried abt this. Caught then send home, at most fine with no jail terms. Change passport then come again.

It is more abt a lot of hum Sup customers like me who will stop visiting once I attain full happiness unless their services are worth RTF, or location are really worth it.

Now don’t waste time on ML if you want FJ. The supply from PRC returning steadily. And when Thai returns, MLs will beg you to enter them at a discount.
Well said bro 👍🏻
Old 06-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Well said bro 👍🏻
How long till you unlocked SS bro?
Old 06-09-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
The boss A also another money face.
Anyone managed to up the lady boss?
Old 06-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post

Many thanks bro, one of the reasons why I asked was upon seeing this post :
''only for those very regular patrons she feel safe with"", any safety issue or may be I think too much ?

By being selective to offering certain type of service to super regulars,they also keep losing customers who are impatient or not willing to invest time & money in them, even more so with plenty of good options now, they gain some, maybe they lose even more ? I quote myself as an example : I would have rtm a Bolehland ML from the animal spa if she offered me bj at my first visit, she didn't so it became my last visit.
Another group of MLs operate in a way that fj or bj become their SOP as they try to grab as much money as posbbile during their stay & before Geylang reopens. There r pros & cons, but at least they have the legally approved platform for them to operate.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Many thanks bro, one of the reasons why I asked was upon seeing this post :
''only for those very regular patrons she feel safe with"", any safety issue or may be I think too much ?

By being selective to offering certain type of service to super regulars,they also keep losing customers who are impatient or not willing to invest time & money in them, even more so with plenty of good options now, they gain some, maybe they lose even more ? I quote myself as an example : I would have rtm a Bolehland ML from the animal spa if she offered me bj at my first visit, she didn't so it became my last visit.
Another group of MLs operate in a way that fj or bj become their SOP as they try to grab as much money as posbbile during their stay & before Geylang reopens. There r pros & cons, but at least they have the legally approved platform for them to operate.

The assumption here is all ML is willing to provide FJ provided the money is right.

I am afraid that may not be the case. Take SS for example, she told me several times that if she had wanted to provide FJ, she would have done it in PRC and most likely, she would have earned more than SG. She told me her rate in China for HJ only is already 268 RMB, inclusive of massage, which is already more that what she earn in MYS, since she don't get a cent from the lady boss.

The fact is, not only is FJ more dangerous (imagine being caught with pants down) and easier to get STD, it is also more taxing on their body in the long run. For those who managed to coax FJ out of such ladies, maybe they just find it comfortable with the person, or the person dick very long or the person damn yandao. Its really up to their prerogative to offer or not, we are customers, yes, but that doesn't mean we will always get what we want.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
The assumption here is all ML is willing to provide FJ provided the money is right.

I am afraid that may not be the case. Take SS for example, she told me several times that if she had wanted to provide FJ, she would have done it in PRC and most likely, she would have earned more than SG. She told me her rate in China for HJ only is already 268 RMB, inclusive of massage, which is already more that what she earn in MYS, since she don't get a cent from the lady boss.

The fact is, not only is FJ more dangerous (imagine being caught with pants down) and easier to get STD, it is also more taxing on their body in the long run. For those who managed to coax FJ out of such ladies, maybe they just find it comfortable with the person, or the person dick very long or the person damn yandao. Its really up to their prerogative to offer or not, we are customers, yes, but that doesn't mean we will always get what we want.

What is she here for then if she earns more in China? Much more fun also to live in China rather than Covid restricted SG prison. You must have missed something in the equation bro.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro you just wrote two things that are contradictory.

If they only entertain very long dicks then it will tax their body and burn out their pussy even faster

If they scared of taxing their body too much, then very likely they will entertain fj only for those customers who are the total opposite and cum fast

Joke aside, it is probably the reason that another post earlier had stated : once they offer fj, that's their ace card and they've nothing left to play with. Customer will not return unless service is really good. There are so many pretty whores out there in so many condos to choose from.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
What is she here for then if she earns more in China? Much more fun also to live in China rather than Covid restricted SG. You must have missed something in the equation bro.
While it is true that there are eye-watering price-tagged FLs in PRC, those that come to our shores to work are not in that category, obviously, else why'd they come? And there are lots and lots that choose to come. Shows that SG has quite a rep as a pot of gold for them.

It's like those ang moh that come here to work as FT. Don't forget that in their home countries, they are probably CMI so LL have to come to Asia.
Old 06-09-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not my assumption, I just wished to know the reasons why MLs r selective
in giving certain types of service to certain types of customers. The assumption I can make in this thread is almost all the MLs offer sexual service(s),hj,bj or fj,in order to make more money. You have just given some very good explanations,thanks.
As a typical fickle cheongster, definitely no problem for me to move on if I fail to get certain type of service from any ML, even in the absence of good alternatives,life is short, just wanna live to its fullest.
Old 06-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
While it is true that there are eye-watering price-tagged FLs in PRC, those that come to our shores to work are not in that category, obviously, else why'd they come? And there are lots and lots that choose to come. Shows that SG has quite a rep as a pot of gold for them.

It's like those ang moh that come here to work as FT. Don't forget that in their home countries, they are probably CMI so LL have to come to Asia.
They are coming happily to earn less than in China because:
- safe place for such trade (less drug and alcohol)
- high density of high earners - maybe one asks her to quit industry?
- many desperate roberts
- excellent and affordable healthcare system (a sex worker will get 2-3 STD a year
Old 06-09-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
They are coming happily to earn less than in China because:
- safe place for such trade (less drug and alcohol)
- high density of high earners - maybe one asks her to quit industry?
- many desperate roberts
- excellent and affordable healthcare system (a sex worker will get 2-3 STD a year
And to add, nothing happens to them if they are caught here. Not so if they are working in PRC.

Besides, who wants to work in own hometown when risk of being exposed is high?

Come here work a few years, go back still can claim to be decent girl and settle down with some Ah Tiong. That is the main draw i guess.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1