The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dgenz55 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipapi View Post
It was my first time yesterday. Im was feeling very shy. I got mnz, person very different frm pics, but at that time my small head thinking already so decided to carry on. she took care of me very well for first timer. She seem a horny milf, i felt like i got raped, but manage to show her who is the boss at the end. I think she took all my yang chi, today very hard to wake up. I notice got a short hair slim lady at the shop when i went to shower. Any one knows/got contact?
Lolled at this post, can confirm her looks quite different from online listing and wechat, a bit controversial (some will reject one probably) but the horniness level and service really top tier. Will lick you everywhere and ride you hardcore and also very very wet/squirter, surprised she wasn't mentioned in some of the squirting threads. Can only comment the place a bit run down and might not be some bros cup of tea
Old 29-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
RandomFella is Cool - loads of Potential

Can any bros share contact for lisa. Want to try
Old 30-01-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

Anyone try hannah? a syt who doing recept at a 2nd floor spa. i wanted to try her, but she keep saying she only provide hj n don't suit me....lol....keep pushing me to her colleague , bei bei , so so only......not worth to return. I only keen on hannah now, any fr on her?
Old 30-01-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
Venom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomFella View Post
Can any bros share contact for lisa. Want to try
Willing to trade Lisa contact for yo-yo , if got please do pm me . Thanks in advance !
Old 31-01-2022, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 3
furball000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurball000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Heard Lisa wechat have some problem and she got a new wechat. Those cannot add pervious one maybe have to add the new one.
Bro can you please share the new WeChat? Thank you so much!
Old 03-02-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgenz55 View Post
Lolled at this post, can confirm her looks quite different from online listing and wechat, a bit controversial (some will reject one probably) but the horniness level and service really top tier. Will lick you everywhere and ride you hardcore and also very very wet/squirter, surprised she wasn't mentioned in some of the squirting threads. Can only comment the place a bit run down and might not be some bros cup of tea
She was mentioned a few times here and there....but then mostly ppl were put off by her size I guess? But if you wanna be raped, then yes she is the go to girl.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dgenz55 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
She was mentioned a few times here and there....but then mostly ppl were put off by her size I guess? But if you wanna be raped, then yes she is the go to girl.
Her size is actually OK for me (a bit on the meaty side but i think thighs and the boobs make up for it). Just the face more different from what is advertised and on Wechat.

But yes she is damn horny and u will get a decent experience, maybe those that are into horny auntie type will like more. For me is try once then ok liao
Old 03-02-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgenz55 View Post
Her size is actually OK for me (a bit on the meaty side but i think thighs and the boobs make up for it). Just the face more different from what is advertised and on Wechat.

But yes she is damn horny and u will get a decent experience, maybe those that are into horny auntie type will like more. For me is try once then ok liao
HAHAHAHA yes for most if try once ok liao hahahaha.....unless really tired of stepping on landmines already...just want to lie there and get fucking good service then go for her hahahaha.....fail safe....1 thing I did was I brought a night mask to cover my eyes and tell her just rape me...tell me where to move hahahaha....Best experience ever hahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-02-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 10
TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!

Lisa

Area, no need to said, everyone know as mention in title

Looks : 7 vixen and bitchy looking with nice hair and skin

Body : 7 Good consider fair skin and petite

Boobs : 7 small B

Frenching: 9 wild and deep with gf feel

BBBJ : 9 deep throat and right suction

FJ : 9 rocks well together with you

GFE : 10 very good attitude, good talker and passionate

Please do support her.

A nice not to be gem. She serve well and surely not a time watcher.

Thanks bro for her wechat.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
britishnewby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, care to share her ctc?
Old 03-02-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestiny View Post
Lisa

Area, no need to said, everyone know as mention in title

Looks : 7 vixen and bitchy looking with nice hair and skin

Body : 7 Good consider fair skin and petite

Boobs : 7 small B

Frenching: 9 wild and deep with gf feel

BBBJ : 9 deep throat and right suction

FJ : 9 rocks well together with you

GFE : 10 very good attitude, good talker and passionate

Please do support her.

A nice not to be gem. She serve well and surely not a time watcher.

Thanks bro for her wechat.
Bro, you confirm that she can provide frenching? Don’t any how said, ok? As checked with her, she won’t provide frenching but simple kiss will be fine.
Old 03-02-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Bro, you confirm that she can provide frenching? Don’t any how said, ok? As checked with her, she won’t provide frenching but simple kiss will be fine.
Have tried her twice now. No frenching for me. May be I not handsome as I looked like Laofuzi.

Last edited by Laofuzi8888; 03-02-2022 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Have tried her twice now. No frenching for me. May be I not handsome as I looked like Laofuzi.
Oh my bro, don’t said yourself like that bro. At least she accept you for fj. Did you try to painting her?
Old 03-02-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

Anyone try this lady Nini from 68? i got her wechat from a friend. Her pic in her wechat look doctored ......
Old 03-02-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Oh my bro, don’t said yourself like that bro. At least she accept you for fj. Did you try to painting her?
Painting also no leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1