The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Haha I also preferred bf slot timing but her reply only came 11 which was late for me
agreed. she is very popular, appointment back to back. she is still ok as doing service, she tried not to answer or reply any call or wechat. that is why her reply not so prompt. in fact, she is now too popular, do not like really going to visit, too many many bro already,
Old 13-12-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
agreed. she is very popular, appointment back to back. she is still ok as doing service, she tried not to answer or reply any call or wechat. that is why her reply not so prompt. in fact, she is now too popular, do not like really going to visit, too many many bro already,
Yea, she seems to be the one there who have the most appointments. Helped by the fact she can be found on Facebook more often I suppose

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-12-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, she seems to be the one there who have the most appointments. Helped by the fact she can be found on Facebook more often I suppose
Too many booking standard will also drop.
Old 14-12-2021, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
R that place all can do FJ. Try R before, 1st customer of the day. wet wet wet. another day, last customer of the day. can tell she was tired. and dry.
All can fj? Hmm. Wonder if any bros who managed to get fj with A can verify that and provide FR
Old 14-12-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Ah... ok... seen her in person. Quite ok looking but not my type

You talking about DD and YY's joint or the M road joint I was mentioning bro?
I'd no idea who's DD and YY, would appreciate if you could SIC .
Saw R too but she's not really my cup of tea..

Thank You
Old 15-12-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Tried the dua neh neh natural F cup girl. Look not really my type. But decent. GND vibe. Service SOP but quite turn off when she keep rushing me to finish.

End up cant finish cause major turn off by the rush. Jerk off instead. But when she captured all my tadpole on her F is really quite AV view.

Overall feel try 1 time ok for the F size.

Rtf: No. But if want boob f then maybe can consider.

Saw Rainy before I went up. Think she going supper with Lemon. Heard her voice quite ATB. Look/overall dont seem to be my type with mask on, so maybe those like R may like this F cup.
Old 15-12-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Tried the dua neh neh natural F cup girl. Look not really my type. But decent. GND vibe. Service SOP but quite turn off when she keep rushing me to finish.

End up cant finish cause major turn off by the rush. Jerk off instead. But when she captured all my tadpole on her F is really quite AV view.

Saw Rainy before I went up. Think she going supper with Lemon. Heard her voice quite ATB. Look/overall dont seem to be my type with mask on, so maybe those like R may like this F cup.
Who's this F cup girl you're talking about? You got her name?
Old 15-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Who's this F cup girl you're talking about? You got her name?
Michat - Lucky
Old 15-12-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:

The F cup syt ? A little cock eye one right?
Old 15-12-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
The F cup syt ? A little cock eye one right?
Ya. Hahaha but dont think got cock eye lah. Short sighted only. U so bad lol.
Old 15-12-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Michat - Lucky
Hmm. Not sure I've seen anyone like that there... maybe she was occupied when I was there
Old 15-12-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 18
sammykong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Reece on Maude on 9 Dec around 5pm. Saw 2 spa next to each other along the road on 2nd floor, both are Viet operated. Went up the 1st one, asked if who the ML available, they show me one and asked to pay $50 at counter for entrance fee first. I asked if I can pay directly to ML. She said no so I walk out to try the other spa.

Same once in, asked to show the available ML, they got 2 and I choose the one that have nicer look. Same asked for payment directly to ML but refused. End up paying $50 for entrance. Lead to a room with door, in side quite simple just a massage bed and have to go outside toilet.

After bath, ML came in and started massage from behind.
While she was massaging, talk to her and understand she is new here but was in SG for quite long, was selling bee Hoon in Seng Kang area.
Her name was Rose. From her massage, can tell she really new.
Not much teasing, just dry massage. When about 40mins, she said almost finished. I responded asking so fast? Started to touch her butt and slowly up, but she still dun ask me the GQ. Cut the story short, I started wearing my underwear when she said she new? So can do HJ only. Told her I only interested in FJ. She asked me how much? I told her $100 since I already pay $50 to counter. She then counter proposed BJ and said very shiok. I told her not interested.
After some nego, seeing I really going to leave, she agreed and went out to take things.

I got my naked butt on the bed happily.
She came in, took off her dress and underwear and started to lick me before capping for BJ. After a while started to ride me.
I tried riding, then turned her for doggie, then finished her in Mission.

Overall FR:
Name: Rose
Nationality: Viet
Body: slim A+ cup with tattoos here and there
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Massage: 2/10. No teasing
RTF: maybe not. Still want to explore more
Cost: $50/h entrance and $100 FJ

Pm me if interest to trade. I got her WeChat before leaving. Can see her photo there (70% accurate)

Cheers
Old 16-12-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:

I think my hand big. Haha. I feel is Big C maybe. At max small D. But because she is petite, looks bigger on the person.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya. Hahaha but dont think got cock eye lah. Short sighted only. U so bad lol.

Her MiChat pic look cockeyed though

But thought she’s in D**D** shop , not rainy shop

Wonder if she will offer just boobfuck hmmm
Old 16-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

anyone tried lampun thai on campbell lane?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1