The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Conservative and not interested in sex gf ??

Ever had a conservative and not interested in sex gf ?

What will you do ? Slowly convince her ? Or threaten to break if she don't give in to your needs ? Or tell her if she don't give then you go find prositutes or one night stand outside ?
Old 28-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Conservative and not interested in sex gf ??

Break up. Imagine after marriage even worse.
Old 28-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Find yourself another gf .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's a Christian
Old 28-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADT007 View Post

What will you do ? Slowly convince her ? Or threaten to break if she don't give in to your needs ? Or tell her if she don't give then you go find prositutes or one night stand outside ?
can slowly convince her to try but it will not be the same as if you have gotten a horny girl from the start.
Old 28-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

She's not your type if you have to try so hard. Let her go and find another girl.
Old 28-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
can slowly convince her to try but it will not be the same as if you have gotten a horny girl from the start.
But this kind of girl, once she willing to open up to you, it will only be you. FRESH, exclusive, submissive. Can't find these in horny girl from the start
Old 28-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Come on man, just respect her wish. She is your girl friend, not a sex slave. If you have the urge, spend some money for a bitch will do.
Old 28-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Find a new one, she is not for you.
Old 29-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think relationship counselors and some people will give you the socially correct answer to be respectful to her and not coerce her. However, as some people have also said, the conservatism and disinterest in sex is likely to cause you some problems later as the relationship continues and maybe progresses to marriage.

I would say, you should talk to her, tell and persuade her of your needs for sexual intimacy. If she cannot come to terms with it, then it may be best for you to move on. A sexless marriage is not only emotionally harmful to a man, it is also unhelpful to women.

Last edited by maxman; 29-12-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old 29-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADT007 View Post

U treat ya gf like chicken isit?

Best is she leave u and find a better one who respect and love her more than sex.
Old 29-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

TS, relationship is about finding happiness with each other. if you not happy, dont waste your time and her youth, moved on and let her find a monk to marry her
Old 29-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,gf only.Haven't marry,cannot piak.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Relationship is not all about sex.
Like that u remain single better
Old 29-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Have a decent chat with her when you are with her alone about sex, this is where and how you know about each other likes and dislikes. Don't force her into anything that she doesn't like, it will cause you harm and might ruin your relationship. Just keeps pcc-ing if you have high sex drive.

Some girls might just need to open up, once you can trigger her urge, she might be hornier than you. Some might just play hard, while inside their heart they want it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1