The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tinycork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Confession of a conservative OL

Her sexy moaning filled the whole room…cloths were scattered everywhere on the floor. Bra, panties, mini skirt…HuiYing is sweating all over, moving her body from side to side, as her boyfriend mark is rocking her in a cowgirl position. Mark is always so gentle, and likes to make love to hui ying slowly and gently. As he slowly thrust his cork in and out of hui ying’s warm and wet pussy, he can feel her juice flowing out and wet his pubic hair. His hands are also busy grouping hui ying’s 34C cupper, as she moans uncontrollably.
Mark has a huge turn on every time he makes love to hui ying, as she is a conservative OL working in the finance industry at raffles place. She dress conservatively, and always shy to try new tricks on bed with mark, and like to moan softly with her sweet voice. Well, at least that is what mark thinks, as she always turned down his request when he suggested kinky stuff in the bedroom…

Soon, they changed to doggie position, and mark continue to pump her gently, as he likes to hear her moan sexily, watching his hard cork in and out of her tight pussy… very soon, mark feels like tension is building up in his dick, and increase his speed slightly and pump harder. Hui ying moan louder now and start to push mark’s butt towards her, signaling she’s enjoying this moment as much as him. Soon, mark feels that he cannot hold on any longer, and thrust hui ying’s pussy at full speed. He let out a cry and ejaculate a tiny bit of sperm into the condom. Now, hui ying `collapsed onto the bed, still panting and gave mark a faint smile.
Old 14-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

Re: Confession of a conservative OL

Mark’s sex drive is never high, and nowadays they don’t make love as often nowadays as he is always tired from work…Now, mark just lied there on bed to rest, and hui ying is thinking through a lot of things. She like mark, as he is a very sweet and gentle boyfriend. But, there is something lacking in their relationship, something that hui ying is looking for….

Two weeks later on a Friday night, is hui ying’s company dinner and dance. She is wearing a black off shoulder night gown, which reveals her 34c-26-25 figure well. Although she is not dashingly pretty, she has the innocent girl next door charm, and can melt people with her innocent smile. She has her hair done up, wears nice make up, and is looking forward to this party. Boredom at work and a “stale” relationship makes her wants to party. She jokes with people, drinks some beer, and soon is flirting with some male colleagues. Soon, the party is over, everyone is beginning to leave the venue, but hui ying is not done yet. She complained to her two colleagues, Jack and Russell that she still doesn’t want to go home yet.

Now, hui ying is abit tipsy. Her cheek is red, and is laughing and joking loudly with two of them. Sensing her defense is down; jack and Russell eyed each other cheekily. They told hui ying that they’ll bring her to somewhere interesting. Hui ying, being tipsy now, has no idea where they are bringing her to, but just agree happily. As they are having the D&D at marina area, Jack whisper something to Russell and leave the place. After about ten minutes, Russell’s hp sounded a sms alert, and he led hui ying’s arm and left the hotel…
Old 14-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

Soon, the door open, and jack is smiling cheekily in the room…They are in a nice hotel room near their D&D venue, and hui ying appeared to be a little shock and yet embarrassed. Once the door is closed, Russell wasted no time on hui ying…he grip hui ying’s waist towards him and start to kiss her cheek and neck from behind.. hui ying tries to struggle but couldn’t find the strength to do so…She was too tipsy and after flirting with the guys just now, a little horny as well. Russell takes his time to lick hui ying’s smooth neck and kiss her ear lopes as well. Now hui ying is breathing heavily, and her mind is in a mess. She thinks of her boyfriend mark, and the happy times they have been through. But, Russell’s touch has made her horny, as he moved his hand around hui ying’s body and starts to cup her 34c breast lightly. Now, she opens her mouth and starts to moan softly, she like his touch, and can feel that his dick is getting hard as he grins his dick on her soft butt…
Jack, on the other hand, is not satisfied watching from side line either. He kneels down in front of hui ying, and slowly lifts her black night gown, to reveal her black fish net stocking. He tore them apart, and hui ying let out a scream, she has never felt this kind of excitement before, and is shivering uncontrollably. Jack quickly tear off her torn stocking, and sees a sexy black see through thongs she is wearing. He never thought such a innocent girl will wear such a sexy thong beneath her dress, and is turned on straight away. Jack then slowly lick her thigh, and try to spread her thigh wider to allow greater access. Although hui ying tries to resist, but she feels that she is getting weaker every minute, and her defense is going to be broken by the two men servicing him.

Russell, on the other hand, has already pulled down her off shoulder top, and reveal her strapless bra, He expertly squeeze them, and at times twitch her nipples, which makes hui ying moan even louder. Soon, her bra was unbuckled, and although hui ying tries to cover her naked breast with her hands from her two colleagues, she couldn’t over power them and Russell hold both her hands tightly behind her, and use his free hand to squeeze her firm and soft 34c boobs. Now, she is very horny, and starts to give up struggling, Russell’s hand grip her left hand and put it on his crotch, and hui ying feels a big bulge inside his trendy business pants. Now, both his hands are squeezing her bare boobs freely, fondling the nipple area lightly at times, and this makes her nipple erect hard, while he continues to lick her neck and ear lopes.
Old 14-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Now hui ying’s leg is soft and weak, and Russell spread them apart effortlessly. He can feel a damp patch on her panty now, and start to rub her pussy from outside the panties. Now, hui ying’s is moaning sexily and moving her body from side to side, enjoying every moment now. He put up one of her legs on the bed side table, and slowly licks her inner thigh while still fondling her pussy area. She is so wet now, and her panty is thoroughly soaked. Russell slowly pushes her panty aside and touches her sexy pussy lips with his agile finger… Hui ying let out a loud scream as she is very very high now. Then, he will slowly insert one finger into her wet pussy, and slowly rotate it. Now hui ying is screaming with pleasure, and her cunt juice is flowing down her thigh now…This turn Russell on so much he added a finger to rub her clit. His fingering skill and the clit stimulation sends hui ying straight to heaven. She has never had this feeling before, a guy fingering and licking her, while the other rubbing his cork at her butt and fondling her boobs. The feeling is so great, and she totally forgets about his boyfriend mark. She just immense herself in this lustful foreplay, in which the two horny guys do anything they want to the young and innocent girl, who is fully naked now.

Soon, hui ying cannot take it longer, and her moan gets louder and louder, and she feels a shiver down her spine. Suddenly, she shouted “Fuck! Fuck! I’m Cumming now!!!! Aaarrrgghhh!!!!” and she squirted for the first time in her life…
Old 14-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Big Wiener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound familiar but good effort. Camp here.
Old 14-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kiradesu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, keep it coming.
Old 15-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rainman32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She sounds like a very nice fuck. Got picture? haha good effort
Old 15-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

Thanks all for your encouragement, my first attempt at writing, pardon my phua chu kang english and grammer...
Old 15-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
AdiDaS_nIkE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story... continue with it!
Old 15-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

bro, didnt know u r a potential story teller. keep it up!

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 15-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
bloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

huat ar bro! i'll set up my tent and popcorn booth here to support your effort.

Thanks to bros who up my points. will return the favour whenever possible.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

zayne00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting . campin here .
Old 15-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Thumbs up for the effort. Please continue.
Old 16-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

Rainman32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here too. i have a colleague by the name of hui ying too,makes me fantasize abt her now
Old 16-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Another good story ..... in the making.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1