The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 12-02-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
You mean her ah?

website upload photos

She's a nice fuck. Kinda surprised she moans like a kitten.
She no more
Old 12-02-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

SHe's one of those who is the add on type, touch here ++, touch there +++
Now this ++ for touching ++ for sucking has become the standard as most bro just give in anyhow. I always tell the ML that the $50 I pay is for roaming her, and not so much for just a HJ, come on, I don't spend $50 for something that I can DIY lah, so either the ML take it or leave it, don't even need to further negotiate, and once they know that you are firm, most will give in lah. If we keep giving in, the price will just keep going up lah, simple logic
Old 12-02-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You mean her ah?

website upload photos

hahaha yes. she does FJ??? how much? any bro who have tried her pls share FR experience or share more pic. missed her. haha. she keep telling me she does not have fj lol

Last edited by blondbecks; 12-02-2022 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-02-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
She no more
who is she?
Old 12-02-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Now this ++ for touching ++ for sucking has become the standard as most bro just give in anyhow. I always tell the ML that the $50 I pay is for roaming her, and not so much for just a HJ, come on, I don't spend $50 for something that I can DIY lah, so either the ML take it or leave it, don't even need to further negotiate, and once they know that you are firm, most will give in lah. If we keep giving in, the price will just keep going up lah, simple logic
i dunno i lucky or unlucky... if ml tell me have to add money to roam i will just lie there and dun touch but i will take very long to shoot... usually they will get tired and let me touch so i can faster shoot... no need nego..

only ever encounter 1 ml the hj is kan power.. no need to touch also can shoot.. but i boycott that shop liao so too bad lo...
Old 12-02-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Same here...I'll just lie that with my mind wandering off to think about report due on monday or some random lady i bumped at the hawker center earlier...

Most importantly is not to let little head take charge...and only return, only if at least her massage skills is decently good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i dunno i lucky or unlucky... if ml tell me have to add money to roam i will just lie there and dun touch but i will take very long to shoot... usually they will get tired and let me touch so i can faster shoot... no need nego..

only ever encounter 1 ml the hj is kan power.. no need to touch also can shoot.. but i boycott that shop liao so too bad lo...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:04 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her nehneh looks so yummy
Old 12-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
who is she?
The lady in the pics... used to be next to tattoo shop
Old 12-02-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
who is she?
Old 12-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is she still in the trade working somewhere? Body looks good

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 12-02-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

One time the ML too aggressive will use a lot of force to HJ then Jia lat Liao
Old 13-02-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any idea where is she now?
Old 13-02-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
any idea where is she now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
She is no longer working liao. She blocked all her old time customers on her Wechat. I guess she has retired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Her nehneh looks so yummy
Enhanced la.
Old 13-02-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
she is the whole package, according to the pic.
Old 13-02-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, which shop / unit please

Quote:
You mean her ah?

website upload photos

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1