The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

You better go see doctor. You got cognitive dissonance issue I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
叔叔 记得吃药哦,早日康复
Old 14-08-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

While it's important to remind chiongsters that mls will make use of some naive people too. Don't find a need to keep reminding everyone up this ml n that ml. Up so many mls still need validation from forum meh
Old 14-08-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
duncan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduncan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ki-ki-massage/

I was tempted by her pic and went for it. I had very low expectation and was waiting for landmine. But i was surprised when the door open.

She is pretty, and was in the 1st photo outfit (OL). Translucent white shirt with buttons unbutton, and no bra.

looks: mid 20s, SYT, and pretty.
Boobs: B+ cups and ok to grab
Massage: my first time having back stepping, so nothing to compare with. Overall quite decent.
Service: very friendly and chatty. Hardworking. Sensual hj and cuddle with me after i shoot.
location: central condo, 1 rm apt, discreet. 15mins walk from MRT(no shelter).
RTM: yes, but i hoping to try rayna first. Cant seems to book her.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long time lurker here, about time I contribute to the community

MR for Lollo https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Location: 8/10 - Condo in GL area w/o security check, quiet street, discreet. House is tidy and clean.

Looks: 7/10 - xmm, person slightly rounder irl compared to pics but still not bad!

Body: 7/10 - size B, quite short imo, perfect for ppl who likes syt

Massage: 8/10 - Great massage! she really makes alot of effort although she lacks abit of strength cause she is small in size

HJ: 6/10 - quite okay ba, very standard, nothing special

GFE: 8/10 -extremely sweet and friendly!

RTM: maybe
Old 14-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
If I read any more of your bs I'll get cognitive impairment
Old 14-08-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Use clone account to act brave? Not man enough to use real account? Let us know what new nick you will respawn ok, looking forward to it.

It's hilarious that there are people who like to repeatedly shout out loud that the Earth is round thinking that the rest thought it is flat. Spelling out the obvious don't make a person look genius. Is such basic logic so difficult to grasp? Fascinating.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post

Location: 8/10 - Condo in GL area w/o security check, quiet street, discreet. House is tidy and clean.
Looks: 7/10 - xmm, person slightly rounder irl compared to pics but still not bad!
Massage: 8/10 - Great massage! she really makes alot of effort although she lacks abit of strength cause she is small in size
Thanks for sharing FR! Upz you
Met Lollo previously also. But now exploring other MLs to discover new preferences.

Anyone happen to have good Nuru to introduce?
Old 14-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 17
ehee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyehee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Thanks for sharing FR! Upz you
Met Lollo previously also. But now exploring other MLs to discover new preferences.

Anyone happen to have good Nuru to introduce?
Can try Xiaomi, but provided u r not a boobs person
Old 14-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing. Can I check if it was a 40mins-ish encounter like what some bros shared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post

Old 14-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Good Morning and to all the So call Long time lurker (never post b4) and one post chongster, series of repeated post on a certain ML, it’s too obvious that you guys are promoting for the ML,

In my opinion instead of gives not so accurate FR to promote the ML,(not sure what is your motive ??? ) must well tell the ML to improve on her services or up her service packages to entice customers… better than you writing so many repeated FRs….

With good services definitely will see many returns customers and don’t need you to write not so accurate FRs and someone you yourself are NOT going to RTM…

Sorry I also can’t understand why I start complaining lately… Must be kana too many disappointed encounters liao…
Old 14-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXquisitew0w View Post
Chiong for so many years and this must be the worst i’ve encountered

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/amy-massage/

Reached location, door opened by a pretty and tall lady. Hoping to have a good session with a pretty lady on my off day.
After shower, lied down on bed, massage was piano type and after 10mins, proceed with HJ and unloaded. Took a bath, paid, and left. Even though she asked me to rest on the bed. I didnt want to bcos there was no conversation between us. Zero talk, zero GFE, touch her boobs and she say ticklish. 25mins in and out. Spoil my off day and had to go to a parlour to get another massage

She's here for quite awhile and actually visited during the earlier days of operation. TBH, she was initially price at 100 and what could go wrong, can go FN and zhut behind the scene. Nowadays she seem to have gone more mechanical and given there are better value out there, she's definitely not the top priority to rtm.
Old 14-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Thanks for sharing. Can I check if it was a 40mins-ish encounter like what some bros shared?
Yup 40+mins
Old 14-08-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
oldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Can try Xiaomi, but provided u r not a boobs person
Hi bro, have try messaging her a few times but never reply. Maybe I not in their data. Any clue of how to book her?
Thanks
Old 14-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Similar to my experience.
Visited her about 3 times but every time I didn't get the full 60 mins. So.. didn't make her my regular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ki-ki-massage/

I was tempted by her pic and went for it. I had very low expectation and was waiting for landmine. But i was surprised when the door open.

She is pretty, and was in the 1st photo outfit (OL). Translucent white shirt with buttons unbutton, and no bra.

looks: mid 20s, SYT, and pretty.
Boobs: B+ cups and ok to grab
Massage: my first time having back stepping, so nothing to compare with. Overall quite decent.
Service: very friendly and chatty. Hardworking. Sensual hj and cuddle with me after i shoot.
location: central condo, 1 rm apt, discreet. 15mins walk from MRT(no shelter).
RTM: yes, but i hoping to try rayna first. Cant seems to book her.
Old 14-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/

Sherry was here before, just returned. Visited her just last week.

Looks: 8/10. Someone you will not reject.
Figure: 8/10. Slim and tall
Massage: 6/10. Not here for this. Aside from the short stint last year, she is new to this trade
Sensual: 9/10. Vast improvement from previous encounter.

The way she touches you in between your legs is heavenly.

She will strip to her undies and allow you to touch her smooth legs and butt.

Kiss you all over, just like long lost girlfriend.

A hidden gem, considering that she has improved her services. Not a shy girl she used to be
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1