The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-08-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 8
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Pam from ENJOY

This one really enjoy haha

Looks: same as picture and video. 100% with 0 filter
Figure: Big C, Small D. Nice eraser nip for stereo tuning. Nice Bubble ass to enjoy with full back tattoo
Bj: tries her best to go deep. Blow for quite a while before moving on
Fj: very wet, no ky needed. Surrendered in no time. Watching her tits bounce is quite a view.
Service: can speak basic English and hardworking. Lie down and chill with you in between. Gfe is there.

Very pleasant experience for me. First time try out this stable but I am good to revisit.

Have fun. YMMV but this one really is yummy.
Old 14-08-2022, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
desperateenuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

Aida from Galaxyxscorts

Found another gem from this stable

Looks 9/10 chio and slutty

Body 9/10 petite and smooth skin

Boobs 9/10 suck until she cannot tahan

French 9/10 fight all the way in shower to the bed

Bbbj 9/10 lick the whole shaft up and down with hand motion too

Pussy 9/10 tight and nice to dive

New lady from this shop and quickly secure a slot but was quite limited..

Once open door was surprise with this lady as she was damn pretty.. And she wears a sexy black lacy dress.. Abit see thru and her nippes can see too..

Brought me to the toliet and we shower together.. Started soaping me and I rubbed her nips and her pussy.. She bite her lips a little while I was fingering her.. Suddenly her body jerked and she told me she came..

Preceed to the bed and she ask me sit at the corner of the bed and went knee down give me a good sensation blow.. Push her head deeper and mouth fuck her abit while playing with her boobs..

She told me she wan to fuck already as she was very wet below.. Caps on and she started riding me by taking control.. While riding me and looking at her horny face makes me hyper more and u turn her around and bonk her doggy.. Pull her hair alittle and continue fucked her long and slot momentum.. She loves fast fuck and she told me fuck her faster Pls.. Hear her say that sure wack her hard and harder n she moan damn loud I think next door also can hear.. Told her I was cumming and I took off my condom and spray all my armies outside her pussy and stomach.. Damnnn.... Shiok la..
Legit... Damn horny this gal
Old 14-08-2022, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
desperateenuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post

Did her this morning and she send me her photos.. Damn sexy and today finish off in her mouth.. Lol
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 14-08-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
VN2121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bobo - LoveAffair

Look: 9/10 - Very similar to photo. No glitch.

Body. 9/10 - Sexy and slim. Just the right type for me.

Boobs: 10/10 - Rounded not so hard. Felt natural.

BBBJ: 9/10 - She has beautiful eyes and that eye contact while she licked and sucked me was phenomenal.

Painting: 9/10 - After sucking me off, she asked me to play with her. I painted her slowly and could feel the heat rising in her till she cum. Her legs were vibrating vigorously. Her moan is just top class.

FJ: 10/10 - The best. She makes you feel that you are fucking your girlfriend with those moans and dirty talks. She even squirted while I was fucking her. She kept asking for more.

GFE: ! 10/10 very touchy and caring! Smiley face! Always holding onto you like your girlfriend.

RTF: Definitely hopefully she is still here. But please bring her back.
Old 14-08-2022, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
youmifen is a glorious beacon of lightyoumifen is a glorious beacon of lightyoumifen is a glorious beacon of lightyoumifen is a glorious beacon of lightyoumifen is a glorious beacon of lightyoumifen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbox360 View Post
FR for Hyejin, A1 Group

OKT: Once again, Bro Jake delivers with recommendation and communication.

Face: Very pretty with braces. She probably did some work on her nose but totally hot babe.

Body: She is smoking hot, hourglass figure. Met her in her lingerie and I see liao, little brother already stand. She is tall.

BBBJ: Did a good enough job. Can improve, but she is still a young girl. Will improve with time.

FJ: Wow, she is very tight lor. No need KY after I fingered her and a short painting. No CG for me because can be quite uncomfortable if poor rider, so I just pumped her in missionary and doggy. Missionary for me was best. I told her to clutch her vaginal muscles when I was coming and the feeling was exquisite. She thought that my CD broke (it didn't).

GFE: Not much, not much chemistry and wanted tips just for kissing. Not thanks, not at that price point. Anyway, I am not there make a friend.

RTF: Yes, if possible because she is smoking hot. Really a SYT.

Overall: I would recommend, just because she is really young, smoking hot and has a tight hole that clutches.
Hi bro,

Just curious, is the Hyejin same as the Douyin star, 泰国淑芬?
Old 14-08-2022, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 5
RedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Amy from LoveAffair (https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=892583)

Total cost: 160/2/90

Location: Little India, budget hotel, no registration required except the usual being as discreet as possible when entering, you can drive or take public transport parking around there have to get lucky if peak period

OKT: Quick booking, clear instructions

Boobs: C, natural

Body: 7/10

Has Post baby stretch marks/tummy if it deters you

BBBJ: 9/10

As I am a deepthroat lover, I came here from a recommendation from another SBF bro. She has good technique similar to Dinky, she can take almost all of my tool, prolly 3/4 of the way. She’s more open to positions to try like lying on her back to bonk her face like a pussy, just that she can’t take mine all the way as it caused her discomfort. She is good with making you feel the rush with her moans while blowing you and when I was lying down she allow me to face fuck her. Not sloppy though but overall one of the better BBBJs I’ve had shot deep in her throat. Can DT, face fuck or take the lead on her own.

AR: 0/10

Not in the package sadly as she said she didn’t do it after I asked

FJ:

I bonked her for a bit in missionary but she didn’t want to ride as she worry that it will hurt so bopian just bonk her a short while. Finished both shots in her mouth

Side note: She had some urgent matters so we didn’t talk much but I didn’t mind as I wanted to rest a bit so it might be a one off. Toilet was standard, had fresh towels.

Overall: 8/10

She can take the lead and was pretty commando too, if you don’t mind looks and prefer good service she is a good candidate.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 16
xioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR FOR A1Group Hyejin 🏝🏄‍♂️

OKT : 5 stars responsiveness. Took a overnight slot.

Face : 9.5/10. Cute and pretty imo. Not like photos but I think prettier in real-life.

Body : 9/10. If you have a sweet tooth for long legged girl, definitely a go! Boobs probably a B+

BBBJ : 7.5/10. A little green but got the job done.

FJ : 9.5/10. Definitely the highlight throughout the whole experience. The tightness, the moaning and the trembling just make me want to keep going. Guys please be gentle on her. 1st day here she is already feeling painful from fingering.

GFE: We pop out for a supper before heading back for action like a couple. Dunno why it feels like I am having a deed with my ex gf when we first met.

RTF : Definitely a yes for me.

Overall : 9.5/10. If you are a person who can guide her and do not mind her being a little green, she is the girl for you. This is one smart/intelligent girl... If you are nice to her, she will be nice to you.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xioncalibrat View Post
FR FOR A1Group Hyejin 🏝🏄‍♂️

OKT : 5 stars responsiveness. Took a overnight slot.

Face : 9.5/10. Cute and pretty imo. Not like photos but I think prettier in real-life.

Body : 9/10. If you have a sweet tooth for long legged girl, definitely a go! Boobs probably a B+

BBBJ : 7.5/10. A little green but got the job done.

FJ : 9.5/10. Definitely the highlight throughout the whole experience. The tightness, the moaning and the trembling just make me want to keep going. Guys please be gentle on her. 1st day here she is already feeling painful from fingering.

GFE: We pop out for a supper before heading back for action like a couple. Dunno why it feels like I am having a deed with my ex gf when we first met.

RTF : Definitely a yes for me.

Overall : 9.5/10. If you are a person who can guide her and do not mind her being a little green, she is the girl for you. This is one smart/intelligent girl... If you are nice to her, she will be nice to you.
U can write cyper stories
Old 14-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
The gold standard for photos is really like Club Friday. Okts should listen to the girls as the girls would normally post their prettiest photos with the best angles on Instagram/Tiktok. Just use those!

This without going overboard by filtering and putting sharper chins - which from my experience even the girls themselves disapprove cos they look fake and scammy.

Nothing good can ever come from an added layer of filtering - which frankly most customers avoid. If anything, I have no qualms rejecting if look too different from photo.
With today's filter, if u don't see white skin, it means that is it so tan even filter cannot help. Very few table has real photo.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future

Fr for Nina from Empire

Massage Lovers can go for her. Her massage is awesome. I did only 1 shot and rest was all massage. She used to run a massage parlor back home.

After massage she did a nice body to body massage wish I had nuru, would have been awesome. I'm hope bros will tip her for her massage...

Room: good hotel room, bathroom with bathtub.
location Entry : easy, side entrance,
Looks: 8/10, she is quite fair for a thai and pretty face, pretty MILF
Body/Figure: 8/10. I found it as just nice.
Boobs: 7/10. Natural C. Pointed nipples. Not enhanced, a bit sagging, but feels so soft as its real.
French: 10/10 (french all the way)
BBBJ: 9/10 nice suction, but not real deep throat.
FJ: 9/10 awesome ass for doggie.
painting : Allows painting and enjoys it thoroughly.
Gfe : Good english. So comms are no issues.
Rtf : yes... Definitely for the massage.
Okt: excellent !!! Quick responses, follow up for feedback.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by youmifen View Post
Hi bro,

Zero idea who that is.
Old 14-08-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmifen View Post
Hi bro,

Not her la. I thought they are the same person when i 1st look at the photos. The real person is in thailand now
Old 14-08-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
andylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892079

Central Area Big and comfortable place, OKT Instructions prompt and clear, no problems with Bro FF

Not gonna rate her service with a score because her service was really good, overflowing with gfe. Feels like meeting a fuck buddy who is as hungry as u for her. No restrictions on frenching, painting, fingering, cim , AR, various postions, etc.

French - She is passionate kisser and frencher tongue fighter.

Bbbj - Very skillful and deep throat.

Boobs - Natural boobs and extremely sensitive nipples, good for sucking, licking and tuning purposes. They are soft with no sag. Felt good when I swallowed them whole, one at a time. She appeared to enjoy it lol.

Pussy - Tight SHAVEN young abalone. Tasty with no funny smell and very easily wet with a few lashes of my tongue. She is fine with fingering but please be gentle, she prefers it slow but deep lol.

FJ - She became a wild kitty when she is on top. Circled her hips and rode me like crazy during reverse cowgirl. Pulled her down to change to missionary and she spread her legs sexily before I push my dick into her small frame. She grabbed and hugged me tightly , wrapping her legs around my waist. Can feel her legs trying to push me deeper into her. Sexy loud moans that sounded genuine to me, and her body kept arching up to keep me inside her.

Massage - She asked if I wanted a massage in between shots. great massage with good power to get the knots out of my back

Overall - worth money spend

Will be back soon!

Old 14-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!

Hmmm wanted to ask the bros for confirmation, Mansion advertising Nook as the onlyfans star Jennie Thai, chun bo? If it’s her, wo lai liao

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=894066
Old 14-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigdave90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Mint from Rollypolly
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?p...5#post21546045

OKT: as usual, fast and hassle free booking process

Looks: 9/10 xmm looks, damn hot, exactly same as pic posted

Body: 10/10 d cup natural on that slim body of hers, it was a sight to behold , very nice body

BBBJ: 9.5/10 tries her best to please, she can go deep with her tongue swirling and good suction

FJ: 10/10 she is one sex machine, wants more and more and pounding her in doggy and missionary for best view of her boobies bouncing

Overall: 9/10 definately, thanks bro RP for another gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1