The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Qingyuan, Guangzhou

Can any btoyhers advice on this place, will be there for a few days end of this month. Thanks
Old 14-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!
Re: Qingyuan, Guangzhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by garystar View Post
Can any btoyhers advice on this place, will be there for a few days end of this month. Thanks
went to 清远 last year for the 嫖流, a bit like river rafting.. there are many beautiful sight seeing around 清远..

at night, there is a street where more than 100 gals line up for you to choose from and mamasan will give you heir name card to call later.. I remember paying 300 RMB for overnite..
Old 14-05-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
went to 清远 last year for the 嫖流, a bit like river rafting.. there are many beautiful sight seeing around 清远..

at night, there is a street where more than 100 gals line up for you to choose from and mamasan will give you heir name card to call later.. I remember paying 300 RMB for overnite..
so cheap brother , how the quality
and where is the place , how to go
Old 14-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 18
TCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not too far away between 清远 and 花都, there are 2 very good Spring call 银盏and 新银盏温泉度假村. every spring has quite a number of small spring. can get girls from outside to join you in the spring.
If you stay overnight for a night, can go outside the place and look for a girl to accompany you overnight there. Price depend on your neogotiation skill. For me, I got a girl to company me at about 7pm and cost me only RMB500 for overnight.
Old 14-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
most of them are new to the trade and don't really dress up when hanging along the street.. some will sit inside the shop.. I would said average overall... now I not sure whether this street still exists since it is 1 year ago...

I have a taxi pickup from Guangzhou airport and took about 40 minutes to arrive the town so don't have a map to show you...

let's see whether bro garystar can advise you...
Old 14-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSG View Post
For me, I got a girl to company me at about 7pm and cost me only RMB500 for overnight.
I was offered 400 RMB if get gal before midnight so I waited after 12 since I am still roaming the street...
Old 14-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
Hello Bro,

On how to go:
I was there about 1 yr ago. There is a bus terminal near Guangzhou Old Train Station which is notorious for pickpockets (Not the New East Station). Once you get out of the GZO train station, to your right there is an overhead bridge, walk straight and you should be able to see the bus terminal. You can get a bus to 清远 there. Bus ticket price I think is about RMB25 if I remember correctly, definitely not outrageous price. Journey is approx 40-60mins, depending on traffic.

I think the bus stops that the central bus station of Qingyuan (old town). Qingyuan now has split into old and new town, separated by the 北江Beijiang river. 清远 is considered a border town of GZO, the last is probably 肇庆 before you hit into 湖南.

清远 is well-known for rafting during the summer, and hotsprings during the winter. 清远 chicken (for eating type) is a must try, meat is damn tender, personally I would hope to go back and taste it again.

KTV is standard, at that time when I was there, 1-5-8. Interestingly, not all the girls will go out, and the mentality there is slightly different. The KTV girls are pretty much contented with the RMB100 tips. You'd need to notify the mamasan to separate out who are those who are willing to go out for ST/ON services. Standard is about 6-7/10

There used to be a report of a clamp down on the BBS sometime back. Otherwise, the BBS is quite interesting. I can't remember the road name. But the landmark would be the 清远 town center symbol of the phoenix. The BBS area would be where the phoenix head is pointing towards. Price wise was 150/400 for ST/ON. Standard, quite young, I got quite a good experience there.

My 5cents worth.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 14-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 18
TCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
I was offered 400 RMB if get gal before midnight so I waited after 12 since I am still roaming the street...
On the way to qing yuan, there are quite a number of industrial estate. You can take a motorbike stop around the canteen and sian the pretty factory girls to join you in the spring and to go water rafting. I did that when i was there last december. only need to help them pay the tax for not turning up for work and it is only RMB30 per day. Then after bonking them for 2 days pay them about RMB 800 they happy like fuck liao...

Only the first night I resort to getting the whore.. there are mostly from Hunan and quite young too...

Enjoy your trip.
Old 16-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for all thje help. I will fr my trip when i return.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 16
uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

before this thread sinks any further, like to share my field trip in this city. was there a couple of weeks ago. it's 4hr coach ride from HK, or 40mins from baiyu airport.

makan wise, the city's specialty; chickens and gooses. the poultry in particular the chicken is very delectable. decent meal of 3 sets you around 100rmb odd.

nightlife and playtime, it's still inferior to it's counterparts around gz. most spas(100-200RMB/hr),saunas and KTVs(min 200rmb tipping) are house within hotels.

not much entertainment for me, besides accompany my colleagues. it's a less proactive area during the night, might bored to death for people seeking for thrills and some puppy love. spent most of my nights in the hotel swimming pool. geez..
Old 18-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
flyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there's a place up in the hills/mountains where there's alot of hot springs and once up there is a town where its like a "mini-haadyai" with quite fair number of young girls, cheap good food - mainly "hakka" there - its called nan kun shan
Old 11-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

time to revive this thread. heard from CA mms that she is moving to QY.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
time to revive this thread. heard from CA mms that she is moving to QY.
Bro koukou, do you have any more details to share? QY is a place I have ear-marked for my wkend travels. Will be nice if you can provide more info from what you know
Old 11-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not yet. she havent started
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1