The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guangzhou 中山

Any one have the latest inform at 中山?I hear that this place is soon taking over CP.
Due to the heavy business trading over there,more KTV joint are opening there.
WL are cheaper compare to CP.

Kindly update the useful information for those bro who is need.
Old 17-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Guangzhou 中山

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrg2 View Post
Any one have the latest inform at 中山?I hear that this place is soon taking over CP.
Due to the heavy business trading over there,more KTV joint are opening there.
WL are cheaper compare to CP.

Kindly update the useful information for those bro who is need.
zhongshan is quite a nice place. Quite a few ktv joints and kang cheng shui liao is also not bad

should be nicer once mrt lines extend to there in 2015
Old 17-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
zhongshan is quite a nice place. Quite a few ktv joints and kang cheng shui liao is also not bad

should be nicer once mrt lines extend to there in 2015
Any good places to recommend? Haven't had the time to go explore it yet.
Old 17-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

You all MAY want to go to the Macau or Zhuhai thread
http://www.samsforum.com/showthr...27636&page=879
where I had posted up some information/requested for more information on:

the Tanzhou district of Zhongshan,

which IS supposed to be the up and coming "entertainment district" for that side of the PRD>

Please go to that thread and contribute to the knowledge.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 17-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Zhongshan City (中山市)

Wow can cheong "Afternoon KTV" in Zhongshan.
Old 17-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Any bros going to ZhongShan next 2 weeks, starting from 23rd Jul? If willing n wan to cheong together can PM me?

Old 17-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Any good places to recommend? Haven't had the time to go explore it yet.

Daytime R&R, I went to kang cheng shui liao which is next to the Sheraton hotel.

For KTV joints, can try fei chui ming zhu (jade). I roughly remember it's at yang guan hotel. for budget ktv, can explore a joint called gao fong hui

cheers
Old 18-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there once this year before CNY but bad timming. Most of the area are already shut down for business.

My supplier told me that during the normal business day, all KTV joint are pack with pple and without advance booking. You probably end up in hotel room sleeping.
Old 18-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Daytime R&R, I went to kang cheng shui liao which is next to the Sheraton hotel.

For KTV joints, can try fei chui ming zhu (jade). I roughly remember it's at yang guan hotel. for budget ktv, can explore a joint called gao fong hui

cheers
Need to book first before going? any ctc?
Old 27-07-2013, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Nice place with good scenery but shit place to chiong
Old 29-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was OK until the big crackdown about a week ago. Almost all saunas are shut down now with instructions to "check back in a few days". There are still some goods to be found though!

Streetwalkers on the roundabout overpass in front of Zhongshan International Hotel, ¥300. Found a very nice long legged one from Guangxi, cute and super slim, about 19. Had a bite to eat first with her at a nearby restaurant. Wanted ¥800 for over night but "overnight" meant 9pm to midnight. They are not independent, have an organizer that they report to and she insisted that all girls go back at midnight. She said they usually charge ¥500 for foreigners.

Found a nice tall very fair almost white girl through Weixin, had a little bit of a booty and hot long straight black hair. Works at the massage place at the five start hotel next to Zhongshan International Hotel. I think she'll show up on weixin if you search anywhere near that area. Wanted ¥238 for an in-room massage so I agreed and she ended up staying for overnight, three shots and a massage. Kind of a control freak in bed, demanded certain positions Didn't get much sleep that night She was happy with ¥500 total.

Yitiaolong is supposedly available at Fuhua hotel's sauna, around the corner from Zhongshan International. Didn't have time to check out but the service girl did confirm when I went by one morning before they opened at 11am.

There is another very promising sauna/foot massage place in south district (Zhongshan Nan Qu), very new building with lots of rooms. I went for a foot massage the first day and the girl was very cute and fun, really dark skin and skinny, nice big smile. She said they have 400 and 500 FS sauna up on the 5 and 6 floor, also have massage with HJ on 3 and 4 floor. I went back the next day but yanda crackdown had already started so all special services are stopped. Ended up freebie the foot massage girl. there are several extremely hot foot massage girls there, they're just all the small tight petite type, no tall long legged ones. Great facility, PM me for location.

Also lots of KTV in the Nan Qu area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Nice place with good scenery but shit place to chiong
Old 03-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thunderbirds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does normal Zhongshan hotel have those massage service in room? What are the rates for massage and full service like in Zhongshan
Old 04-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey bros, heading over to zhongshan 2 weeks later. Any lobangs to share?
Old 06-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Depend on where you stay. If you stay in king century hotel, there is a sauna just beside to cheong. If not, Zhong Shan one road near the bridge has quite some FL....
Old 08-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Depend on where you stay. If you stay in king century hotel, there is a sauna just beside to cheong. If not, Zhong Shan one road near the bridge has quite some FL....
bro, i staying at xiaolan. xiaolan have anything?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1