The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 26-05-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 13
devil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Just had Vanessa for the first time this year having been her regular last year..guess its too high mileage already pussy is much looser
Old 26-05-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil11 View Post
Just had Vanessa for the first time this year having been her regular last year..guess its too high mileage already pussy is much looser
Yesterday I had 3 sessions with her, I release my first shot within 10 mins when she screw me from the top.
We rest for about 10 mins and she starts again, the next 40 mins I became very hard and she is still at the top, she is forcing her way to make me cum but my cock gets rubbing for so long until it became numb. i give up or my cock will gets burn for non stop trusting.
She is cool and patience. Never had black face.
Where to find such hardworking lady...
I guess I had cause her pussy to become loose.
Old 26-05-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
Jimbo98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Yesterday I had 3 sessions with her, I release my first shot within 10 mins when she screw me from the top.
We rest for about 10 mins and she starts again, the next 40 mins I became very hard and she is still at the top, she is forcing her way to make me cum but my cock gets rubbing for so long until it became numb. i give up or my cock will gets burn for non stop trusting.
Vanessa is which number?
Old 26-05-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo98 View Post
Vanessa is which number?
G20. The tall one with specs big natural boobs...we always french kiss in the shower first before onto the bed....she very fair easily look like a prc....
Old 26-05-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
G20. The tall one with specs big natural boobs...we always french kiss in the shower first before onto the bed....she very fair easily look like a prc....
Ahhh. Forgot her name. Thanks!
Old 27-05-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo98 View Post
Ahhh. Forgot her name. Thanks!
G20 gfe I would rate 10/10…without makeup she is quite beautiful and delicious..plus point G20 is younger than most of the other girls from the same house.. I noticed those young customers who book her cum quite fast..due to her beauty and bed skills
Old 27-05-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
G20 gfe I would rate 10/10…without makeup she is quite beautiful and delicious..plus point G20 is younger than most of the other girls from the same house.. I noticed those young customers who book her cum quite fast..due to her beauty and bed skills
Yeah she ticks all the boxes. The best in the shop currently
Old 27-05-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Had no.6 recently

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10 Slim
Boobs: 6.5/10 Natural B. Try to stop me from sucking her nips
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 6.5/10 A bit loose
Attitude: 7/10 Very playful
GFE: 6.5/10 Cannot kiss
Tipping: No....
RTF: Dont think so
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 27-05-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can't agree more. She's looser than more petite sized girls and is overhyped in this thread.

To put things into perspective, her looks are average at best but her body and service are decent.

Compared to the broader market, you can find equal if not better looks, with comparable service in D1 and some ML shops with girls at the same age.

Price wise if you take multiple sessions in 2038, its also the same as D1 or fuck shop prices (you can even argue it's more expensive)

The advantage here is that they offer 25 min sessions so those who really want to fuck and go, this is the best option.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 27-05-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Anyone here tried g5? And short reviews?
Thank you.
Old 27-05-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Which clown say my cock lousy? 😂 I purpose don't want to come bro. 40mins of thrusting will make her feel I am real man at such a age. Keep zapping no problem fucking loser.
Old 27-05-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Darge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDarge is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Which clown say my cock lousy? 😂 I purpose don't want to come bro. 40mins of thrusting will make her feel I am real man at such a age. Keep zapping no problem fucking loser.
How young are you? PG?
Old 27-05-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
How young are you? PG?
Should ask how big is yours.
Old 27-05-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11241 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone here tried g5? And short reviews?
Thank you.
Tried G5 Ystr below are my ratings :
Look -7/10 sharp features milf
Catbath - yes only suck nipper
Bbbj -8/10 good suction must ask her stop if not too long will cim
Frenching - allow
Painting - allow
Moaning 8/10 nice like jav abit loud
Fj -8/10 capped pussy abit loose , so need to do scissors or doggy with both leg closed up to get the clamping feeling . She will look at u while u pump her during missionary ..this part really turn me on..
Gfe -9/10 lots of kissing even after I put on clothes
Rtf -yes
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 27-05-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Tried G5 Ystr below are my ratings :
Look -7/10 sharp features milf
Catbath - yes only suck nipper
Bbbj -8/10 good suction must ask her stop if not too long will cim
Frenching - allow
Painting - allow
Moaning 8/10 nice like jav abit loud
Fj -8/10 capped pussy abit loose , so need to do scissors or doggy with both leg closed up to get the clamping feeling . She will look at u while u pump her during missionary ..this part really turn me on..
Gfe -9/10 lots of kissing even after I put on clothes
Rtf -yes
Sounds good bro. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1