Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2022, 09:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Meaning that someone is getting paid to do these FRs with pictures.

If you are a customer who actually went to fuck the girl,why would you even need to post FRs with pictures for, unless you got paid?
Hahahah.

First: I got no comment as i think all FRs should be respected but no point anyhow talk without any facts. There are so many FR with pics every where be it here dome 1,2 or 3. I think is not easy to create one FR as i need time and effort and sometime have to make sure no one is around then able to post it. I think is the effort that count for posting and sharing it because not every one have the chance to share and post too.

Second: A pic speak and represent a thousand word and meaning and is best describe the situation clearly. Unless is fake or switch and bait. I think need to write in details so that reader will not ask too much and keep asking as everything stated clearly. FR should also be creative and make as exciting possible for reader. Best if can give reader the urge to engage after reading.

Bottomline i think for the FR to be real or fake, i think sure got way to spot it. Just take FR as a guide and take it as a pinch of sale and not be too over and into it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily