Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
OH YEA lmfao i zapped SEAJ cos he talks too much shyt all over the intl threads. Also if u think im abusing, Sam would already ban me haha. Anyways im only getting access to see what goodies inside the private forums,zap me all u want after it expires real soon!LOL!

Points dont mean anything to me u silly lil man,if u have 100k points doesnt make u a reputable person irl or if having 100 rep powers doesnt make u someone godly irl lmfao. Hell i can even login as guest and view all the threads and get all the info i want lmao. And also whats wrong with zapping u?i disagree with what u wrote,so i minus your points and mind your own business sounds cool right?thats what the disagree button is for.

ALso another funny thing in this forum. people post to discuss their adventures,share info,find info,tcss with friends and some didnt even complain about the prices they paid or say how much they paid and we have silly little guys like SEAJ etc telling ppl what or who to spend,overpriced,spoil market,blah blah stealth agents(LMFAO).. LOL u guys are real busybodies get a fucking life,how ppl wanna spend is their business.

p.s : i dont login everyday like you our dear Mr SEAJ so ill get back to you next time when i feel like it ya?thats for now

Have fun bonking see yall! Cheers!
Cannot agree more with you Bro.

Sadly, instead of understanding that he is pissing off everybody with his bullshit, that idiot SEAJ keep replying and attacking people with his stupid long post that no one is willing to read. That would be funny if he didn't spoil some thread with that.
Best thing is just ignore his shit, there is no way to try to discuss with someone with obvious psychiatric disorder.