View Single Post
Old 31-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 26
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro, you hibernated so long. W made you get resurrected or I should say erected?
Jokes aside, W is indeed one of the better MLs around. And yes, guess time is ripe for me to fix another appointment with this super beautiful and engaging lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying79 View Post
Amidst the attention given to W, I have visited her. True to the many positive sharing from the bros here, this W really deserves the spotlight.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Looks: this is the only category I will give grading. 9/10 and she is really beautiful. Out of the numerous ladies I have visited from SLG, she has got to be the prettiest. I was jokingly sharing that she can easily get a rich boyfriend back in China and lead a good life, and I received a stare and friendly smack from her. It is a positive to me. It is clear she wants to be independent.

Attitude: again, her good and positive attitude stands out really well here. Her polite nature during the sms arrangement, the use of dry towel (with that sun baked smell, is there a word for it?), her offer of drinks twice after the 2 showers, her offer to wipe me dry twice, her offering of her fruits and food which was her meal and I have to politely decline, etc. All this really makes her stand out superbly well. She is indeed sincere in wanting to provide her listed services well. Her phone use was zilch and she was standing outside the shower room waiting for me to come out and dry me, at least for my visit.

Massage: I am a >= 2hr session guy. And, this lady insisted on providing massage beyond the 60mins mark! She is indeed hardworking and really sincere in providing quality service. I literally have to sit up to stop her from massaging further. We all know how energy sapping massage can be. Hats off to her. And, she provided adequate strength.

Sensual: comes the exciting part? She has silky smooth skin. I love it. She has the curves at the right places. Combining these together with her moans, and her ability to identify my sensitive regions, I reached ecstasy with extreme elation. Extreme! Playability has always been YMMV, I’ll leave it out for each individual’s expectation and experience will differ. I don’t want to go down the path of arguing. But, I am sure her phone use is minimal. She requested for phone use prior to picking up her phone, both times to confirm appointments which I really think is reasonable. Certainly, I didn’t decline her request to use her phone.

Will I return to find this lady? Definitely yes. No doubts about it.

To me, she is indeed a rarity these days. Treasuring such rarity is a must for me. She has captured my attention.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one