View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Three cheers for bro Super Snobi! He has almost single handidly kept this forum going in the painful years of drought. His name will be remembered in golden letters in the annals of this forum. More strength to you bro. Jia You!

To all my brudders in this forum. I wish you find an open minded and caring life partner who gives you a lifetime of warm and slippery fun.

As we all know this is somewhat rare. So for the rest of us I wish our RLD to revive for the sake of our mental and physical health.

May all our OKT friends prosper wherever they may be.

The biggest thank you to all the gals who helped us in life. May all what you wish for come true. May you find happiness and joy in all your life.

And lastly a word for our goormin. Thank you for keeping things practical and hope you stay practical and grounded in the years to come.

Huat Ah 2022!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else