Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Mimi Redux

RTF Mimi@VP

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=825086

Had this weird discussion with a bro in another thread about big boobs and a lady named Mimi, though in his case she was an older fat PRC ML with F tits, and I was razzing him about how much he paid for a 25 min fuck.

My thoughts, of course, was on the lovely knockers of Mimi@VP, which made me decide to RTF.

I've only visited her once back in August, so was very surprised when she greeted me at the door wearing this stripper outfit:

Woah.. stupendous.

Won't go into much details, but Mimi remembered me from my last session because I like ladies to cum first, and she enjoyed my techniques.

Things.. degenerated from there, and I had my brains pounded out of me, with my face mushed between two fabulous fun bags.

I've stated this before - how you spend your hard earned cash is up to you, but I reckon $300 for a full hour with an ultra horny Mimi is very well worth it.

Last edited by Keima; 05-12-2021 at 12:07 AM.