View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Yuan Lang Soy Sauce Chicken Master – Ex-Mulia Hotel Chef Sells HK-Style Poached Chicken Rice in Chinatown Complex Food Centre

https://www.misstamchiak.com/yuan-la...hicken-master/

Address: 335 Smith St, #02-041 Chinatown Complex Food Centre, Singapore 050335,
Opening Hours: 11.30am - 6pm Tuesdays, 11.30am - 7pm Thursday to Monday. Closed on Wednesdays

The chef-owner of the stall, Wong Keung, is a Hongkonger with a wealth of culinary experience, having worked in Hong Kong and Indonesia. He was a barbecue Chef at five-star hotel The Mulia, Mulia Resort and Villas in Nusa Dua Bali for three years, before he set up his own shop in 2018.

The Kampong Chicken Thigh Rice ($5.50) came with a good amount of thick chicken slices, and a side of chilli. The moist poached chicken had an excellent texture, and was imbued with the rich flavours of the broth. I noticed that the fluffy rice was less fragrant as compared to that of Hainanese chicken rice though.

Soy Sauce Chicken Rice ($4.00) which featured thick cuts of chicken with a light crisp skin. The meat was less savoury than the poached version, but the tender meat still won me over with its wonderful texture.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.