View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
There will be more incidents of checks/raids leading up until the election (and possibly afterwards, depending who wins). I don't know about D'Heaven, but some places are trying to operate more cautiously (thats why some places choose no nude dancing etc.. for fear of checks/raids). Maybe because it was your first time, they didn't recognise you and concerned. I'm not 100% sure, but i suspect this was the reason.
This could be it.. my experience there was still very good thanks to the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Strange..because was there about 2 weeks ago ( last week being cny so not in jkt).
But no issues. My friends and I even went other f joints n spa in the same area. All still operating per normal.
Maybe the way you look..scares them. Haha.
But as we near the 15 Feb election, just be a bit more careful. Also doesn't help the extremists are also entangled in some lawsuit. U never know..
Haha rest assured i'm a normal looking guy. It was just a weird situation..first time i've had such a off putting experence in a massage place.

Anyways this is not really a negative review and D'heaven still gets a strong recommendation from me just from the attitude of the girl. The girl was easily a 5 star experience. I forgot to mention the girl's name is Yanti #59 on their site.

Apologies to some bro who PM me before.. I have been very busy here last couple of weeks. Will try to do some meetups before I depart JKT.