Thread: SuZhou
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
You are so mean to those babes @ suzhou...they deserve a chance also wat...

anyway...we shall proceed on with the starbucks gal first...hehe... we shall prey them and rip their starbuck uniform apart...

Van basten.... it is my dream to make this suzhou thread as hot as the shanghai thread.... CAN WE DO IT???

Just4fun
Ya man... that was wat i was thinking of too. hot is possible but as gd as the Shanghai thread i think difficult leh. there got the patronisation of SGPShanghai69, PTR, Shengge wah kaoz a formidable line up.. like brazil leh... but can la..

here only got just4fun to set up chances for van basten to score! so shall u set up a superb chance for van basten to score a double with the sexy girl n jewellery girl? last time with lukim i on a hat-trick but alas i missed the last chance of the nite n only finished with a double