Thread: SuZhou
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Shanghai gals are quite rowdy perhaps the male there just want to avoid unnecessary nagging. On few occasssion while waiting for taxi near Shanghai 's Nanking Street, most of the time when comes my turn for the taxi there always a inconsiderate lady rushing to squeeze into the taxi and the driver just dun border and drove off.

At Hangzhou I got a scolding from an office executive for address her "Xiao Jie" (Ms). There Xiao Jie means PRO, all ladies there prefers to address her as xxx "Ko Niang".

I once spot 2 suzhou gals quarelling at Tong San Lin, both shouting like singing "san ke" (folk songs).
Actually, i quite enjoy suzhou gals quarelling.... i find them veri cute.... esp their high pitch voice....

my advise to all bros....better dun call any1 "xiao jie"... it is an insult to them...u die die wan to call them "xiao jie"...u better add their surname infront... or call them by their job desciption.... like "fu wu yuan" etc.... But i perfer to call them "mei nu" (beautiful gal).... they are veri happy....

Just4fun