Thread: SuZhou
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Bro...

I think shanghainese males are more "henpacked" as compared to the suzhou guys...

I once saw a man slapping and scolding his gf at the railway station... he look quite young to me... but i think he is a disgrace to all male creatures on world....

In suzhou, u can also spot some gems @ shopping centres, coffee hse and etc... Of course this is not commercial sex...but for the longer term relationship....

Just4fun
Shanghai gals are quite rowdy perhaps the male there just want to avoid unnecessary nagging. On few occasssion while waiting for taxi near Shanghai 's Nanking Street, most of the time when comes my turn for the taxi there always a inconsiderate lady rushing to squeeze into the taxi and the driver just dun border and drove off.

At Hangzhou I got a scolding from an office executive for address her "Xiao Jie" (Ms). There Xiao Jie means PRO, all ladies there prefers to address her as xxx "Ko Niang".

I once spot 2 suzhou gals quarelling at Tong San Lin, both shouting like singing "san ke" (folk songs).