View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I didnt woke her up for any action.....so let her sleep.....
Anyway she slept with panties n spag on.....abit turn off but seeing she is nice.....i didnt question her.
I woke up abt 7.30am sg time......start to shower n stuff.....by the time i finish, she also woke up liao. Received a whatsapp message from my colleague asking me some work stuff....mood gone abit.....
So ask the chick whether she want to go off.......she say still early and need her friend to unlock door.....anyway she asked me issit i want to go outside jalan....lie to her.....say yes....im going praying.....she went for shower n pack her stuffs.
She did ask me whether want another round...but i guess im no longer young.....haha.
Finally her friend reply.....and gave her 150k as tips.
Hug n kiss her goodbye.
Text my colleague abt the answer he wants......blah blah blah.
Finally done.....went down for breakfast....then it occured to me i should hv asked her to join me for bf.....whatever.
The morning before checkout is tricky becoz most massage joints open at 10 plus.....n only a few gals on duty.
Went to my secret massage place to test my luck whether my sayang was there.....
Sad....the recep seemed to imply she only come towork in the afternoon.
So took one of the 2 gals on duty.....n i was bluffed by the pic.....
Really mood gone when the chick came.....totally is cmi.....
No choice.....have to bear w it.....she is quite chatty.....n 40 mins up.....she pop the question....see her no mood liao of course decline.....
She insists a few times bug i say i tired.....so went for shower...
Gave her 20k as tips n she complained a bit.....i faster exit the room....hehe.
Went back hotel packed up n check out....requested to deposit my stuff at the recep....the guy led me to inner room n there is this chio lady at a desk typing away....think is the manager....nice.....lol
walk to instar to have the mie pangsit....w teh o....haha....26k all.
Walk back to collect stuff n took 50k taxi to batam megamall....
Tok 2pm sindo ferry back to sg....surprised full load.

The End. Thanks for reading!