View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Back to new berry.....
The okt asked me what type i like. Told him nice w good figure and no run away......
He told me his gals wont run off. I scan through n saw one black dress chick.....asked abt her and he told me 1m.......there are another 2 at the far right corner.....which he told me more expensive. I didnt respond.....seeing my hesitation, he told he can give me 900k for the chick i spotted. Told me biz slow today next time wont hv discount.....
Wanted to slash to 800k but decided to take up the 900k offer coz the chick keeps smiling at me. The okt told me her figure nice n never give birth before. Pay up n told him to send 2 hrs later.
Went off to Nagoya spa n massage.....wanted to try out their facial......but saw a bunch of guys outside sipping chinese tea....i think.....so didnt went in.
Anyone knows the facial is for guys also?
Walk around.....then saw this idola massage. 1 hr massage 60k. No pic album.
Ok....going for massage anyway.....was led to 2nd level.....big room with curtian partition. Light was very dim n air con was weak.
Massage lady came and was a mature type.....massage with cream was good n solid.
No GQ pop.....i would hv declined anyway. Done in 1 hr sharp.
Went back hotel to wash off the cream. Relax a while n tidy up the room abit.
Gal arrived 5 mins early w knock on the door....
Open door.....looks a bit diff n older but it is her. Her voice was hoarse n she appears to have a sore throat. A bit regret.
Invited her in n she lay out her stuffs in auto fashion.
Then asked me want to shower together.....of course la....
She then proceed to strip.....oh oh.....figure was far from nice....plump n tummy....
Big time regret.....but i choose her....no choice.
But it is not all minus.....she score pts in terms of friendliness, customer oriented n accomodating. No black face n patient.
Im surprised she speaks quite good english so no translator needed.
She washed up for me using her lux shower foam....nice.
She got good hygiene.....brush her teeth , mouthwash and stuff.
First shot fired off n she was passionate. Soon, we were lying on the bed chit chat n watch tv. She likes watching tv....
9pm.....asked her want to go dinner....she asked me where....told her coffeshop nearby....she say ok....wash make up n dress up.
She say want to eat bbq seafood n wanted to bring me to instar....
If u dont mind me asking, which okt at berry approach you, was it Atek, the other chinese guy or the indo abang, whoever it is all of them are friendly thou, even the cleaner. Lol