View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

On approaching , she said the stall closed liao.....so wanted to go nagoya city walk....
I know i shouldn't be stingy but......i didnt know her too well....
On the way.....i saw this makeshift roadside stall.....i ask her what abt this?
She spotted the satay n asked if i wanted to eat satay.....i guess itshould be cheaper going to citywalk......so settle on this stall. She did the ordering, a kambing soup n ayam satay....she did ask me mutton or ayam......2 drinks.
She likes the kambing alot and finish abt 80 percent. She did offer me some....the soup was nice,...the satay i also give her some.
I asked her abt new berry n how long she work there.....told me 3 yrs.....dunno real or not. I did ask her how much she gets per booking....n she told me without hesistation.....wow....the okt really earns alot.
Bill was 52k.....n off went...she told me she is buying some cooling salts for her throat n the rhino water too....at a stall near hana.....being gentlemen i pay for her.
Back to the room.....shower n another shot....watch tv n i ask her abt staying at new berry......anyway....ill skip the details here......
I dunno when she off the tv coz i dozed off earlier than her.
I was thinking maybe im more comfortable being alone rather than order a chick....coz normally i could hv spent my time in massage shop, shopping, ktv singing or watch movie.....i can do what i want without asking someone.....
With the chick....things become very complicated.
I was thinking such things......then i fell asleep....
End of 2nd night.