Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
Luna simi drama with kurt? kurt tay? yes! her play damm unsafe sia..dunno rmind of who sia. cane ppl till bled and nv wipe/sterilize the cane but the worst of worst still the reuse of sperm towel by estella (only true prc will do this kinda thing).. total WTF. she kena force retire? tot she left cos married for second time. heard vexa came back to the scene aft haitus. her body hot meh..dun think so. hear the voice turn off liao.

nv review tammy speaking of influencer like. angel rinn ok la but def nt influencer
Luna got doxxed by Kurt Tay. He sessioned with her, took a recording and then uploaded it to his socials. She got harrassed by others who tracked down her name as a result of it. It wasn't a pleasant experience and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Personally, I don't welcome people who expose the community unnecessarily like that. When one member gets exposed, we're all at greater risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
Bros besides this site, are there any other sites that we can check for any visiting dommes?
Not that I know of - I'm still trying to build one for the local community for this purpose to cover PRCs, local, visiting and overseas dommes, but it's not easy to do so as busy with work and got lots of tech issues. But I'm not in a rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I "commandoed" an ML listed on SLG as Nina. She is open to some simple fetishes and keen to learn. Those seeking simple fetishes may try, she's quite open minded.

The picture listed on the website was quite accurate and she has adorable smile. She is rather tall with big boobs to match..

She also has some costumes for those that like them...It was a pleasant surprise as she put on the pilot costume without me requesting it.

$120 was well spent for me....given that she tried all my fetishes.
Warh bro - really commando here. I don't even see SM listed as a service.