View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Just curious what you wrote to SPF? That you engage ML but realise this ML did not meet standard so report her?
In any case, I think this is good! We get rid of 2 'atrocious' beings, purely judged from the readings here. YMMV though, lol.
Anyway, I never visited this ML before, but she seemed to be here a while already, and her ad is not very enticing leh, so am curious how or what makes you want to engage her, when there are so many better ones or better reviewed ones here?
Inthis line, and in many lines of sales and service, there are always only pushing of the positive points to attract. Nobody in sales will say their products suck, please do not come look for me or buy from me. I didn't see her doing anything wrong really. All the MLs in the site advertise with a fair amount of lies to attract customers. If they are bad, they cannot survive anyway. No returning customers. Seeing her advertised price, it's $110, which means she is already discounting compared to the $120, $150, and now $160. As paying customers, we take risk on the first visit and we need to factor that in. If we are worried, we let others commando first. Nobody promise that each and every visit is going to be heavenly and worth every single cent?

Tio bo?

This is why we always say, 'happy hunting'. Hunting is never guaranteed.

Bro,
Have to agree with you.
If you find the ML old and ugly or whatever reason that don't meet your expectation then don't continue!
I ever paid a milf $50 at the door which ML agreed and left after seeing her real face ...

If heart soft and wanted to continue then better swallow it all the way.

Don't regret and break people rice bowl is just like 杀人父母!

Last edited by Ray06; 01-02-2023 at 03:13 PM.