View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I had planned to stay out of this but I think I need to add some context as you seem to be linking unrelated stuff

nobody is saying Ke-er is young, slim, pretty or hot
everyone who has spoken up is taking issue with what you have done "as a hoax" and for being a "willing buyer" even after goods inspection at the door

the existence of low quality MLs have nothing to do with those who spoke up today in defense of "the rules of this game"
I can imagine he is feeling very embarrassed for being called out in this manner, so he is now acting like a spoilt Karen. He is now betraying his lack of comprehension skills and maturity by responding with his post this morning. I wish he could find inner peace and grow some common sense. Common sense is a good thing, and ironically not so common after all.