View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
Didn’t expect this aunty to have so many supporters. Scold me all u want but at least I got her delisted.

Now I understand why the scene is infested with so many low quality mls compared to back then. So many deprived people defending a whore. Sammyboss always says whores are for fucking not for loving. Come on, don’t behave like you are so passionate and understanding because if you were, put that big heart for your family first. You are out here cheating behind your wife’s back. I hurt the whore but you hurt your wife.
I had planned to stay out of this but I think I need to add some context as you seem to be linking unrelated stuff

nobody is saying Ke-er is young, slim, pretty or hot
everyone who has spoken up is taking issue with what you have done "as a hoax" and for being a "willing buyer" even after goods inspection at the door

the existence of low quality MLs have nothing to do with those who spoke up today in defense of "the rules of this game"