Old 21-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

I stayed at one of those 5 star international hotels in Suzhou a few months ago and went to get a massage at the hotel for a normal massage. I noted it was externally managed (that's one sign to look out for). I had assumed it was going to be a normal massage because of the recent clampdowns, but I guess old habits die hard for those 5 star hotels!

When I saw the ML walk in wearing something like a traditional dress, I knew it was not going to be so normal! She was in her early ~30s, slim, decent looking, no complaints. Teeth semi brown (what to do!). What utterly shocked me was the price, I recall all in, including the massage fee, I negotiated it down to 1200 rmb for a HJ! And that was after a long negotiation with her, initially it was 2,400 rmb all in, which I rejected outright because that's just nuts. It helped me a lot that her skill level wasn't good, so my 2ic wasn't excited!

Skill wise, it was very disappointing. I would say the MLs in SG have more skills. What surprised me when I was DFK'ing her, she said no one's ever done that to her before! Which made me wonder if I was a dumbass.

Open to learn more from other bros here! Not exactly excited to play the wechat "who is near me" game.