Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joe812 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 22f local mixed blood girl in financial crunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedallison View Post
After so long of depending on people, i have decided to create my own sammyboy account. A little detail about myself

I am 22f, Singaporean Pink IC girl, but of mixed parentage. Dad is Chinese and mom is Filipino. I am around 159cm, 49kg and 32C. Definitely not fat, and not chopsticks either. In fact im pretty proud of my body. Looks wise, abit tan. Personality wise, can be quite chatty if i am comfortable with you and feel that you are treating me nice.

Hi. My telegram is joe207sky. Hope to hear from you soon.
Anyway, i am kinda the sole breadwinner for my family, so really in need of money especially in this kind of bad financial times. I do not want to do FL because i do not want to meet too many people. Neither do I want to get monthly payments, because i have heard of girls not getting their monthly payments at the end of the month. Plus im not sure if i can commit such a fixed schedule. So financial wise, lets discuss what we can do in private. But here is what i offer:

Full service, but i need to use protection for safety purpose. And i dont Anal or Swallow. Anything else should be fine, but please no weird things, no painful things and please no leaving of marks on me.

im fine with doing anywhere, house, hotels, stairs, etc etc, so long as you are able to either fetch me/book grab for me/meet me and grab together. Sorry as i know some guys would agree to meet a certain place and never show up. I stay north area btw!

So please, i really really prefer only mid-long term arrangements, not one offs. and i dont want to meet too many guys. i hope to meet someone who can really help me out soon. Do PM me your intro, your offer, and then i will provide you my telegram where i will then send you my Photos!
Hi. My telegram is joe207sky. Hope to hear from you.