Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Went before 5pm today.

H14 super crowded but no one take the cold faced G2.
So I head to H8, only got 1 baby elephant inside so walk over to H4.

2 girls available but G16 caught my eyes.
FR for H4 G16
Name: Natty
Face: Small eye girl. Doesn't look her age. Almost look like early to mid 20s
Body: Skinny petite girl. No tattoo at all. Got a patch of freckles from lower back to butt area. Can be a turn off to some people but I'm ok with it.
Boobs: Small, cute and grab-able A size natural tits. Something I quite appreciate cos kinda tired of hard enhance boobs.
Capped BJ: She like to suck testicles. Tickles and sometime painful. Didnt arouse me at all. My didi didnt stand up, but she capped and suck the rod. Thats when it start to stand. But it was capped with the foreskin still cover the turtle head. Somemore I think this brand condom quite thick. Cock sucking got suction though.
FJ: Hardworking on cowgirl. Got bouncing got grinding action. Can see she is trying to get me to cum but the cap too thick and foreskin covering, so I got problem cumming. Manage to change to missionary then doggie before finally arrive. She is not that moaning kind of girl.

RTF: Maybe... If can BBBJ will be great.
Warning: Room damn small. Once enter the room is the bed already, on the right is the bathroom. Total stand space is only for 2 pax/

Last edited by mikenade; 16-08-2022 at 10:31 PM.