Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amychean View Post
JM H14 G1

Went to try after all the hype and must say the hype is real. Big fake titties nice fat ass. BBBJ like vaccumm.

Looks 8/10
Boobs 9/10
BBBJ 9/10 almost cum
FJ 7/10 one position only cause she say I big. Told her will come back next week and from her reply, she very happy. I think pound enough and she more seasoned to big tool, she will be more havock.
GFE 8/10
I tried G1 4 (FOUR) times and each and every time she tell me (a) my tool too big (b) only 1 position allowed, and each time I keep bluffing myself that the next time I try her she will be more accommodating to my "too big size" and allow change position, and more GFE and feel. And each time I try her on the next visit, she gives the same excuses again "too big" "no sorry, no change position".

I think she's pulling a fast one on me (and it seems on other bros here too).
So, I stopped giving my hard-earned money to this one - there are other fishes in the sea ...