View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR dalam Bahasa Melayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Fellow Samsters,

Please translate the following computer terms into Bahasa Malaysia :-

1. Joy Stick

2. Hardware

3. Software

4. Mouse

5. Computer Crash

6. Download

Prof pomrakthai, I am sure you are are expert in translation. Please help ...........
Aiyoyo, very challenging leh, Bro KTL..I did my BM way back in 1970! Anyway, they are as follows:

1. Batang shiok [sorry bro shiok, no offence intended]
2. Alat keras [can be anything that is hard]
3. Alat lembik [can be anything that is soft, after use
4. Tikus or tikui [Kedah dialect]
5. Komputer terhempas [after getting angry with the conditions of the hardware and software]
6. Bawah masuk

kekeke..dun blame me for such BM loh, I am no expert in BM translations, only Japanese and Chinese lah. BTW, in Jawi you spell POKAI [bankrupt] as "Pa-WAU-KAB-YA" but due to no differentiation of vowels, "Pa-WAU-KAB-YA" can also mean "PUKI". Try asking to confirm with Malays that know Jawi! but MAHAI is Kedah and Penang dialect for "mahal", so is it what KLK and DK are talking about.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE