View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Shibaxian,

Please check your PM.

Thanks

Maitong Kit Mak & petrolhead,

I just visited HZ DS 惠州≡蛋水 last month. I only spend two nights there, so my knowledge is rather limited.

Just like CP, DS has 2km sketch where all the actions are concentrated. All within walking distance you will find,
1. At least half a dozen of hotels in this small area.
2. At least 2 (clean) footie cum massage, hairwash joint. They are large and occupied the entire 4 to 5 floor building. Footie and massage only cost 30rmb per hour so it is cheaper than CP or CA.
3. There is place for seafood. At this place you will find about 6 stores selling seafood. Prices are very reasonable.
4. At the 4 stars hotel, that we stayed there is a suana, Charges are only 280 and 380rmb including rooms. Girls quality for the 380rmb cat are comparable to girls that u has to pay 500 to 600 in CA or CP. I did not venture to other joints, but prices should be even more reasonable outside this hotel which is the top hotel at this area.
5. Unlike in CA and cp, there are even a few pubs or bar; and at least one with pole dancers. I did not try, but from the outside, the place look crowded and dancers look quite good as well.
6. KTV, I did not try. But from what I saw at the hotel lobbies and outside KTVs, girls are at least comparable to what we have at CA if not CP.

Transportation to DS, via pte car from CA using the 深 汕highway is just over a hour. Distance wise from CP is nearer but travelling time is about the same.

The beach is about 20 minutes away from this place by cab.

Overall, this place is worth a visit and though I just visited it last month, do not mind going again very soon.
Hey Bro Coolmanks! Tks for this FR ....perhaps along with TS we can venture there next. You lead I follow !!! :-)

btw may be I missed this but how are the 4 star hotel rooms (not sauna) quality and rates vs CP?