View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorable1 View Post
Finally she is back from her holiday last Saturday and I had the pleasure of fetching her at the airport to welcome her home

My dick was already erected and rock solid. We were frenching and touching each other for quite a while before I suggested we go for a shower together and there was more action in there...very enjoyable. After shower I told her she can put on the clean bathrobe while I just wrapped a bath towel round my waist. She went to my bedroom first while I brought the soiled clothing to the washing machine at the back yard. It was so funny my bath towel just came off while I entered my bedroom and I appeared in front of her with my erected penis and she was laughing while covering her mouth. She is at time shy but I kind of like it. I sat next to her on the bed and began to gently rub her nipples which are one of the most sensitive spots besides her neck and cheebye etc..very soon I removed her bath robe and panties which already wet. I spread her leg and licked her cheebye...
Just need some clarification from poster Memorable1...did the 2 of u shower tgt naked or still with yr underwears on ?? .. what "more action" was there during the shower between the 2 of u ???...and after the shower, why was she still so shy when she saw yr erected dick after u dropped yr bath towel in yr bedroom ??...how come u were naked under yr bath towel while she was still wearing her panties under her bath robe ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor