Old 05-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lancefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Ok, just to share some info about Bandung coz i've been chionging alot there recently. Bro Flyod, hope you don't mind if i make a few slight adjustments for the latest rates too.

KTVS
In Bandung there are a lot of KTVS, but if you are looking for prettier girls, then the Karaokes that I would be more inclined to go to would be Vegas, Venetian, Amnesia, and more recently, Fix Karaoke.

VEGAS
Vegas has the best overall setup in terms of feel as well as furnishings. Very posh. The girls there are also reputedly the prettiest. HOWEVER, some of my indonesian friends also call them robbers. Based on my last three - four experiences there, the ladies are clearly materialistic and out for your money. Some of them will try to get you drunk, then when you're high, grind you and ask you to keep putting money into their bra/panties. Do not expect to a happy ending here unless you are willing to spend $$. However, if money is not an issue at all or if you're entertaining your business friends, then this place would be somewhere to go. On another note about the materialism, i have heard talk that the direction for the girls is to order miscellaneous stuff (i.e. fruits, food, etc etc) and request for extra hours so that the bill comes up to AT LEAST 5 million rupiah.

Also sharing posts from Bintangmawar (i'm translating the indonesian for bros who can't read), when you're drunk, they will come in and let you sign for various things including extra hours for the girls, etc etc. So be wary when you're there. Don't become a cai tou!

That said, the girls that i've had there thus far are hot. So its your choice. Do make sure you go there earlier though because if you're late, i.e. past 9pm, then the best girls are usually booked.

Price Structure

Type of girls:
PL - 80k per hour, minimum 3 hours
GROs - 100k per hour, minimum 5 hours
If you are not satisfied, you can request them to call in from outside, but i'm not sure what the price is like for that.

If you want to bring them out, then they will charge you 15 hours for the girls plus an additional 1 million rupiah (or 1.5 i forget). 1 million rupiah is about 150 SGD so you do the math.

VENETIANI've had some of my more satisfying experiences in Venetian karaoke. Its also protected/owned by one of the more influential people in bandung so you can be assured for now that police raids won't affect Venetian. They have a lot of girls and i would say that in terms of quality, they would come in a close second to Vegas.

Price Structure
There are three levels of girls.
LC - 80k per hour (min 3 hours)
GRO - 100k per hour (min 5 hours)
LV - 120k per hour (min 5 hours)

The interesting thing is that the availability of the LVs is rather sporadic. They are somewhat free lance and come in whenever they feel like it. There are all kinds of LVs there ranging from Uzbekistan-Indonesian mix, Arab-Indonesian mix, etc etc...

Based on the girls, you can also choose the type of package you want, just like what bro Floyd mentioned earlier. I just have a little additional inputs regarding the packages...

Packages
Basic - Sing only
Full book - 10 hours, with the option to complete later for extra 500k
Fantasy - 15 hours, with the option to complete later for extra 500k

There are two levels for the karaoke. If you happen to be on upper floor, then within each karaoke room there is a hidden room behind the sliding mirror. There is a bed inside the hidden room One thing to note, the sliding mirror will be locked unless you have told the mummy/pappy that you want to do it with your girl. If you are on the lower floor, then she will possibly bring you to the spa which is downstairs and you get it on inside one of the spa rooms instead. (the spa should be closed by the time you decide to do it...) Oh, and one cap is provided by the pappy/mummy so bring extra if you want your own brand, or if you have accident or whatever la. If the girl likes you, then you can probably get more than one shot, otherwise, usually after one shot then its back to the room to continue singing and drinking while your friends take their turn. Please remember to ask the waiter to change the sheets after your friend is done

One thing to note, i would not go for the fantasy package. They claim to have some kind of kimono dress where they will strip. Well, when they strip tease session is ongoing, they will need to tell the pappy/mummy first and more often than not, he will come in and change the music to dance/grinding music and then he stays in the room and does some hiphop rap nonsense that i found very very irritating. If you don't want him around tell him. otherwise its just very sian... i told him later, "My Fantasy does not have you inside, please leave." Anyway, i would say don't go for fantasy. I'd go full book because it gives me the option to complete for 500k. If you go for the lowest package, then usually there is no happy ending :P

Recommendations: (although you won't need it...just choose from the lineup)
Joyce - Uzbekistan mix (tall)
Claudia - 19 years old, great body and sings well
Egin - Pretty and sings well

FIX
Fix is a newly opened karaoke that is up and coming. They have been bringing in my girls and in my opinion some of them are pretty good lookers. Cheaper overall as compared to the rest, i would say more value for money. The sound system is also one of the best so far.

Price Structure
LC - 80k per hour (min 3 hour)
GRO - 100k per hour (min 3 hour)

Girls wise, speak to the marketing/ mummy and she will gladly help you ask and arrange things accordingly for you.

I always go through this marketing lady, she speaks indonesian, english and even a bit of chinese. Tell her what you want and she will help you book and even reserve the appropriate person for you in advance.

Her phone number is +62 898 7169988

Recommendations:
Merry - Tall, can drink, can sing and great in bed. whoo!
(700k to do it in the karaoke room, i think 1 million to go out, but it has to be after 2am coz the karaoke itself has some rules about bringing girls home)

AMNESIA
Girls wise, Amnesia doesn't have as large a variety as Venetian. But the perk is that once you're in the karaoke, you can transit to the club for free. They give you free passes.

Price Structure is similar to Fix.

While i'm at it, let me explain something about Amnesia. Amnesia has a club on the second floor, and a karaoke on the upper floors. The club is usually most "happening" on friday and saturday night. During those nights, you will usually have some models catwalking. Those models are smoking hot!

So basically, the reason why there are an abundance of hot girls in Amnesia on friday and saturday night is because the girls from the Venetian spa, Venetian karaoke, and Amnesia karaoke also make their way to Amnesia disco after they are done with work. These girls are usually already half inebriated or rather high and very happy to party. So yes. Its much easier to score a hit there. However, the market rates are still high, approximately 1 - 1.5 juta for short time. (Again all this depends on your ability to hit on the girls. What i prefer to do is to open a bottle, and then check out which table has hot girls. Then in the course of the party, i mix it up with them, and we end up sharing drinks. Before you know it, you're grinding with some half drunk pretty girls.

Oh, in my opinion, if you are able to make friends with the girls, they are more than happy to go out with you the next day. Then its actually much cheaper once you're outside to bring them back to your hotel, and get it on. For the good quality girls, outside of the karaoke, if we get it on again, then i'd give them anywhere from 500k to 1million rupiah for going out with me the whole day. It keeps them happy and ready to meet you again anytime you come back. Also, i believe that its better to keep things transactional than to let their feelings get involved...

Other Karaokes

There are many many more karaokes in Bandung. I have not tried them all, but these four provide a sufficiently enjoyable experience.
One thing to note though about the Korean/Japanese karaoke that was mentioned earlier by teteku. It was popular about 5 years ago. I've been by there recently and it looks somewhat run down from the outside so i decided not to go in. Probably because they have more Korean/Japanese songs, so it appeals to the korean/japanese crowd...

CLUBBING
There are three main clubs in Bandung.

1. Amnesia - Probably the best choice out of the three.

2. Mansion - Younger crowd, not very happening place. On thursday nights its R&B night and its breakdance, etc galore... similarly not impressed

3. Embassy - high male: female ratio. Not preferred. Kinda like fire disco long ago if u know what i mean.

SPAS

Ok, i apologize... i'm exhausted after typing away at this for almost 2 hours non-stop. So i will give a listing of Spas to go to in order of how good the girls are there. I will write again if there's time.

1. Venetian Spa
2. Alcatraz Spa (same owner as Venetian)
3. Zeus Spa (near to Paris Van Java)

All three give complete, i.e. Full, service. Body massage, etc.

I may have contacts if you want SMA type girls... but yeah. another time. I have thoughts too about bro kawabanga's lobang

Hope the info will be usful for bros going to Bandung...

btw, for bros who are going there on golf trips, how much are you guys paying? Could you please PM me? I'm thinking of starting a golf tour service coz i have a feeling the agencies are charging an arm and a leg...

aight, have fun chionging!