View Single Post
Old 20-09-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeaks View Post
Fantastic share bro, 2 thumbs up!
Sorry for the late reply, this is my memorial of sorts for a mistake I made and a life I created which still 'haunts' me till this day. I regret hurting Janice and making her angelic self fall for that 4 years. Thanks for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
Thanks for the story gog!!

its a nice roller coaster ride from start to end, hope all parties are well now!
and i hope the blood type of the kid isnt too diff from eric's!!
Thank you bro, glad you enjoyed it.

It was an amazing time whilst it lasted. I didn't know how long it would go and the ending surprised even myself. Just like it abruptly started, it also abruptly ended. I guess the things with affairs is - you treasure what you have, when you have and don't look back.

The blood type I shared before, it's the same after you mix Janice and mine or Janice and Eric's, so yes, though unexpected, my little girl does have the same blood type of either mix.

Thank you